Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I plan on becoming a writer...

Greetings & Salutations

I'm an aspiring writer and would like to be a published writer some day. So far, here's what I plan to write:

TIMEGATE

TIMEGATE II: RESORRATION

TIMEGATE III: FUTURE’S END

This will be a trilogy about the inventer of time travel, his fight for the future of Earth and humanity, his personal struggle for seaking vengence, and falling in love - something he thought he wasn't capable of.

This is just the first of severl books I'd like to write. If you all would like, I could share more without giving away too much. Got'a keep it secret for now. :laugh:

Sounds interesting. I hope you do well.

Click for Spoiler:

But are you sure the plot isn't too similar to 'The Time Machine'?

Sounds interesting. I hope you do well.

Click for Spoiler:

But are you sure the plot isn't too similar to 'The Time Machine'?

No, it's got nothing in common beyond a time machine.

The plot is about a time traveler recieving a time machine before he should, one he built in the distant past, to prevent a horrific war with aliens in the distant future via changing the present.

wow that sounds like a good idea. im writing stuff right now too.. i may not be teh best and all and i may be getting a poem published (i dont think its very good but its dedicated to my late grandfather and mum says i gotta do it) my friend and i are writing a new trek movie :) its gunna be great!! (probly will just end up some fan fic on the net) if my death threats to rick bermin to get it produced dont work i think we might just post it up on our site for all to see.. you wont beleive what the story line is! :wow: im also writing a novle at the moment.. i suppose i should get back to writing it.. iv been writing kinda slow.. but if i get something published it might up my chances to get into a school i want to go to. hope your writing goes well i look forward to rerading your work once you become famous! :lol: