Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ktrek

Dear Gaurdian of Forever

Guest Ktrek

VBG,

I was wondering if it is possible that you could design the "View New Posts" feature where it can be "customized" by the individual user? Why do you ask you say? Well, because I'm sick to death of having three pages of game or crew promotion posts that I have NO interest in. If each user could customize their "viewer" settings to select only the forums of interest it would save aggravation and frustration. I stopped coming to STfans for a while mostly because of this very thing. I know that this would be a job to put the code in but man would it be worth it.

Ktrek

Guest Ktrek

COOL!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!

Thanks VERY much!!!!

Ktrek

Guest Ktrek

Hey VBG!

Was wondering if you have made any progress on my suggestion? I would love to be able to just select the forums(like subscribe but related to "view new" features only) that I have interest in and see only the new posts in those forums. It would be so great to not have to see the games or crew promotions anymore. The board has too much activity these days to have to constantly view these post listings. I'm not interested in boosting my post count for promotions by playing games. I want my promotions through hard work and productivity on the board. Then I feel like I really deserve them. :flex:

Ktrek