Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mike_Hines01

NASA Acronyms.

Guest Mike_Hines01

Hello people, listed under the following spoiler are some acronyms of NASA that I found. Some of them are a little bit 'harsh' to put it politely, but I think many of you may find them funny.

WARNING: Some of the following may offend some readers!

Click for Spoiler:

NASA Acronyms:

Need Another Seven Astronauts,

Need Another Shuttle Again!

Not Another Shuttle Accident,

NASA Are Sacrificing Americans,

NASA Are Space Assassins,

Now All-over Southern America,

Not Another Streaking Astronaut,

North Americans Splatter Appealingly,

Not Another Stupid Acronym,

Need Another Shuttle - ASAP!

Nice Air Show, Assholes.

He did post a warning, so with that in mind, I'd like to take this time to note how the families of the astronauts killed aboard the Shuttles Challenger and Columbia would respond to that. they'd probably give you a verbal chastising like you wouldn't believe. but, then again, what has NASA done for us, really? Only given us Satelite TV, Cable TV, a really cool roadside assistance system, GPS, a variety of new medicines pioneered in space. Not much, I know.

I agree with Jim. Maybe this one belongs in the off-color joke forum... I didn't find them funny... my friend's dad died in an accident with a shuttle. I read that and it hurt. Don't worry, I blame myself for not paying attention to the warning.

He did post a warning, so with that in mind, I'd like to take this time to note how the families of the astronauts killed aboard the Shuttles Challenger and Columbia would respond to that. they'd probably give you a verbal chastising like you wouldn't believe. but, then again, what has NASA done for us, really? Only given us Satelite TV, Cable TV, a really cool roadside assistance system, GPS, a variety of new medicines pioneered in space. Not much, I know.

^^ That pretty much says it all, Jim.

Somebody told one of those "jokes" at work the other week and pretty well everyone just kind of squirmed and cringed.