Sign in to follow this  
Celtic_Swimmer

HoloDeck Program!

Thanx Bud

i thought it was soo cute when Flotter asked Naomi's mother where she had been.. then Captain Jameway walks away with whoever and she says she once burned done the forest as a kid.. hehe

-Laur :D

I didn't like it either, but i could have sworn the Characters took control of the Holodeck from the ion storm cuse it friged up the program, the i saw it for the 2nd time two months ago and was like What the hell...., all they do is talk, and the delta flyer gets stuck in an ion storm and crashes on a planet and the crew doesn't to tell her her mom is lost. don't know what i got that confused with.

Those characters scared me big time. I hated Naomi. She shoulve been put into a safari programme with the secuity protocols off.

I do not remember this one to the slightest even the pic dont ring any bells but I know I saw it cause it's in my collection. I wonder if I dont remember it cause it was so bad or has been so long... :)

The Adventures of Flotter

I kinda liked that one B)

It was a break from the 'alien of the week' and it was just a sweet episode...And I too liked the fact that Flotter remembered Samantha Wildman, and that Janeway remembered flooding the forest...Hee :)

Guest Guest
Those characters scared me big time. I hated Naomi. She shoulve been put into a safari programme with the secuity protocols off.

Hi there :laugh:

Naomi was really cute. I don't know how anyone could hate her. I think her holodeck program was really cool and the characters weren't that scary. I loved Naomi, she was one of my favorite 'bit' characters.

Linda

Guest Guest
The Adventures of Flotter

I kinda liked that one  :dude:

It was a break from the 'alien of the week' and it was just a sweet episode...And I too liked the fact that Flotter remembered Samantha Wildman, and that Janeway remembered flooding the forest...Hee  :laugh:

Hi there :dude:

Yes, I loved the ending of that episode when Janeway tells Flotter that she remembers flooding the forest. It must have been quite an old story if Janeway was involved in the program too. It just goes to show that even though Janeway spent most of her childhood doing mathematics and quantam mechanics, she still had some fascination for fictional holodeck programs.

Linda