• Archer
    • T'Pol
    • Trip
    • Reed
    • Phlox
    • Sato
    • Mayweather
    • none - I watch for the show

Logic would suggest they make changes in the cast (doesn't mean they plan to) for season four. As someone else pointed out T'Pol's reason for being on board will be over and why should a Vulcan civilian be an a Star Fleet vessel? Then Phlox was aboard for emergency purposes and really needs to go back to Interspecies Medical Exchange (not to mention the ever so needy Feizel (sp)) They're really going to have to grasp to find reasons to keep them on board.

For me they could lose Sato, Mayweather or T'Pol and I probably wouldn't notice. I would miss Phlox because Billingsley is a great actor and I would miss Reed because his character is growing on me. The loss of Archer or Trip would be more serious. I haven't really "bonded" with Archer but it just wouldn't be right without him. The loss of Trip of course would send me into depression.

Trip kept me watching during the long dull stretch of season two. I like the show, but I'd be hard pressed to keep watching if he were gone. I didn't even want a clone in his place, who was a very sweet person himself, but essentially was a watered down version of Trip IMHO. I'd be pretty depressed if T'Pol were gone as well. She's an extremely close second.

Hopefully T'Pol will join Starfleet after this is all said and done. I think the Starfleet uniform she was wearing in "Twilight" was just a foreshadowing of things to be (although...I like her having different costumes than the rest of the cast).

/obvious bias

Guest Ktrek

Unlike other Star Trek shows I do not have a "favorite" character. I love the show and no matter who is featured I will love it. So I voted "none".

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

I voted none. Trip is my favourite, but what makes me watch the show is how ALL of the characters interact with each other and the situations they are in.

Stardate:21479.9

I voted Archer.Scott Bakula is what got me excited about this series when I first heard they were going to make it.If they got rid of him I would seriously think about not watching(well thats probably a lie id watch anyways cause its Star Trek :rolleyes: )

I voted none, i just enjoy the show. Archer and Trip are my favorite characters and if they lost either i would be really upset but i would still watch because it's a brilliant show :rolleyes:

I voted for Trip. I love the show, but it's Trip who has kept me watching through shows like The Seventh, ANIS and Evolution. It is Trip who shone through Similitude, Twilight and many, many others. If they got rid of Trip it would be so much less of a show that I think I'd drift away.

If they did away with T'Pol and Trip became First Officer the chemistry onscreen that Scott and Connor have had since Broken Bow could make Enterprise epic. And I'd really like that. On the other hand I'd miss Tippy a lot.

But Trip is the heart and soul of Enterprise, for me.

You may be surprised but I voted none. I like she show very much and I would watch it anyhow.

But it would be extremely hard for me if they lost Jon.

I voted 'none' as well.

As far as 'people' saying that a Vulcan civilian has no reason to be on the ship after they get back.. What makes you think she'd stay a civilian and not join Starfleet once they returned? There has to have eben VUlcan's in Starfleet before Spock because we know he wasn't the first.

Regarding how the good doctor would also not be on board.. Umm, I don't think there has ever been a ship, modern, past or future that wouldn't have a dedicated doctor on board. To think otherwise just doesn't show much sense, in that even on a "peaceful" mission there will still be accidents and things that need a doctors attention.

I like all of the characters, just think there are almost too many in that it's hard for any, besides Archer and T'Pol, to get as much screen time as they should get due to the fine acting performances by most of the cast.

Edited by Ozymandous

I like ENT but it would be a shame if they lost

trip,i like him he's funny. :)

I voted 'none' as well.

As far as 'people' saying that a Vulcan civilian has no reason to be on the ship after they get back..  What makes you think she'd stay a civilian and not join Starfleet once they returned?  There has to have eben VUlcan's in Starfleet before Spock because we know he wasn't the first.

It was well established that Spock was the first Vulcan to join Starfleet. Perhaps T'Pol could get her Vulcan commission back? If not, I see no reason why she couldn't remain a part of the crew.

None - I watch for the show..

It wouldn't bother me if Enterprise lost one of it's main characters. There are plenty of others besides I watch it for the show. I wouldn't want to lose Archer, T'Pol or Trip but I wouldn't stop watching..

Hopefully T'Pol will join Starfleet after this is all said and done.  I think the Starfleet uniform she was wearing in "Twilight" was just a foreshadowing of things to be (although...I like her having different costumes than the rest of the cast).

I too enjoyed seeing T'Pol in a Starfleet uniform. She looked good but let's be realistic. That cannot happen in the time line that they are in. Spock was the first Vulcan in Starfleet. After the Xindi mission I can see T'Pol being re-instated by the Vulcans and staying on board Enterprise..

I don't particularly like the show, but I like some of the comedy in it. Phlox is my favorite, just because the male doctors always seem to be more humorous, and less "motherly"

Well obviously I am a fan of the Captain but I do enjoy all of the characters. I have the least amount of interest in Hoshi and Mayweather but that is only because I know the least about them. I love the show and the characters and believe it will continue to grow and improve.

Regarding how the good doctor would also not be on board..  Umm, I don't think there has ever been a ship, modern, past or future that wouldn't have a dedicated doctor on board.  To think otherwise just doesn't show much sense, in that even on a "peaceful" mission there will still be accidents and things that need a doctors attention.

The point was they should have a star fleet doctor - not an alien (who went along because there was an emergency and he knew something about Klingons)

I voted none I watch for the show, I would be disappointed if any of the characters did not return next season, but I would continue to watch the show. I think all the characters on Enterprise are great and they all do a wonderful job playing them.

None - I watch for the show. I've stuck with Trek though times when other beloved characters left so I don't see ENT being any different if some one were to leave.

I voted for Trip - and I seriously think I would lose interest if he were gone. He's easily the best actor in the cast and it's a shame he has been so wasted this season. I would love to see T'Pol gone for obvious reasons! Mayweather and Sato could disappear and no-one would notice.

As others have said, Trip's my favorite character, but I watch for the show.

If I absolutely had to pick a character to leave?:

1) Mayweather (haven't gotten a chance to know him)

2) Reed

3) Hoshi

4) Archer

5) Phlox

6) T'Pol (I don't think Jolene can act, but T'Pol still makes for some interesting storylines now and then.)

7) Trip

having not watched many episodes, it's quite hard for me to say weather i have a favorite or not, i do feel the cast is a very interesting group of people all with there own different personalities to bring, although if i did have to choose it would have to be mayweather, there is something about him i like, but i'm not to sure what, and i think phlox is just hilarious!

Well, all this is true. And to tell you the truth, enterprise isn't my favorite st series, and I don't think they should have met the borg yet, and my friends and I had a big argument about how they fit that in the timeline, but all is good right? I mean, it's star trek, it really can't get bad. At first I didn't like it at all, but I think the actors were still worming up to their parts. And Archer is a cool captain. Phlox has a lot of dry humor, and I've always liked that. I haven't voted yet just because I can't make up my mind lol, but is cool. very.

I Voted for none as I love watching the show and enjoy all the crew in their diff roles,but I do like T'Pol :cloud9: (I wonder why)

I would watch the show regardless. HOWEVER, if they "removed" T'Pol, Archer, Phlox, or Trip, they would be pushing their luck.

Hopefully T'Pol will join Starfleet after this is all said and done.  I think the Starfleet uniform she was wearing in "Twilight" was just a foreshadowing of things to be (although...I like her having different costumes than the rest of the cast).

/obvious bias

T'Pol can't join Starfleet. Spock is the first Vulcan to join Starfleet.

I'll have to get back to you on my choice for the poll.

For me it is both the show (storylines) and the characters that keep me watching. The interactions and the developing relationships between the characters is growing and improving this season. My favorite characters are Jon Archer and Trip Tucker. Billingsly is great as Phlox. Malcolm and T'Pol are improving in my standings. I wish they would do more with Hoshi and Travis. Hoshi's character could be a great asset to the crew if they had her do more (I'm thinking along the lined of Uhura in the films) and had her grow up some. Travis is an uncut gem--there is much potential for his character if they would just use him.