Sign in to follow this  
Korthedaharmaster

Anyone eles find this funny

Hey I'm back i've been really busy lately haven't made a post in a while. Anyway i watching the encor of Chosen Realm

Click for Spoiler:

did anyone else think the alien that was guarding phlox in sickbay as a moron Phlox releases the bat and yells get down it is very venomous Then the guy lunges down guarding his face I thought that this was funny as hell the guy is willing to blow himself up and yet he is terrified of getting bitten by a bat that phlox for all he new could of had an antidote that alien gets my enterprise season 3 award for dumbest Alien

Later

Hey I'm back i've been really busy lately haven't made a post in a while.  Anyway i watching the encor of Chosen Realm

Click for Spoiler:

did anyone else think the alien that was guarding phlox in sickbay as a moron Phlox releases the bat and yells get down it is very venomous Then the guy lunges down guarding his face I thought that this was funny as hell the guy is willing to blow himself up and yet he is terrified of getting bitten by a bat that phlox for all he new could of had an antidote that alien gets my enterprise season 3  award for dumbest Alien

Later

Actually I was thinking

Click for Spoiler:

you're holding a gun - why don't shoot it?

Later

Actually I was thinking

Click for Spoiler:

you're holding a gun - why don't shoot it?

My though exactly.. It seemed pretty obvious to just..

Click for Spoiler:

shoot the damn thing

You guys are right except:

Click for Spoiler:

The scene just wouldn't be as funny if the guard had shot an innocent bat and/or blown himself up. Besides stupid henchmen are a television tradition.

:laugh:

Yes, I did find that funny. Why would you protect your face from a possible bat bite when sooner than later you are going to destroy you and everyone else.

what the....... WHATS WITH ALL THE SPOILERS PPL!?!?!?!?!?!?

Maybe someone that hasn't seen the episode is going to read this thread, they might not want to know what happens..

My thoughts exactly Unicornhunter and Stelfan!

Well, here's my 2 cents worth...

Click for Spoiler:

If he died by "bat bite", he wouldn't have the opportunity to die like a martyr by blowing himself up.