Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Kellie Waymire on Everwood

I watched a new episode of Everwood tonight (not previously aired). I was surprised to see Kellie Waymire playing a guest role. It must have been filmed shortly before she passed away. They dedicated the episode to her memory.

Yeah, I saw the episode too. Probably her last apprearance on TV. :( She was such a pleasent actress, a shame she passed away. I'm wonderring if ENT will have an episode where she's killed off dramatically at the beginning? This could give Phlox a chance to shine emotionally and Hoshi would get something to do besides being "the communications lady" in aiding Phlox.

I'm actually quite surprised that Enterprise hasn't done anything to honor her yet. I would think it should happen this season..

I saw her in that ep. too, such a tragic death, she was far too young.. I have heard that Rick Berman plan to pay some kind of tribute to her memory later on.

I just read about this on TVGuide online, and I think it said she passed away about a week after filming that episode. I'm glad they dedicated it to her memory.