Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Finding Stuff For People

Do you need anything found?If you do, post a message here and i will find it, it can be anything, i promise u i will find it.

I need to find an elderly, single, male millionaire in poor health with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. He must be willing to marry a skinny Polish girl from Milwaukee and have no heirs.

I want you to find out when in the startrek timeline that the following insignia...

starfleet06.gif

Replaces the ones seen on VOY and DS9...

starfleet07.gif

I know it was seen on TNG "All Good Things." and DS9 "The Visitor" but I want to know when they changed over like 2393 or 2386 or something like that.

Edited by thedoctor

I want you to find out when in the startrek timeline that the following insignia replaces the ones seen on VOY and DS9...

starfleet06.gif

The earliest we've seen this, I believe, is TNG's "All Good Things..." set in 2395.

LOTB, find me all 7 DS9 Season Sets for free. :)

EDIT: TheDoctor, I qouted before you editted. We've only seen the future insignia in TNG "All Good Things..." DS9 "The Visitor" VOY "Timeless" and "Endgame". The future portrayed in "Timeless" is set in 2390. That's the earliest I can think of. It was never said when they switched.

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I have feeling they cross over in 2391 because the one on TNG goes for 2350 - 2370. 20 years so the one on VOY should go for 2371 - 2390. Then the future one would take over in 2391.

Seriously, do you know of any websites that offer free lessons in basic Latin? I've done several searches (Yahoo, Google, etc.) and struck out. Many thanks for any suggestions you may have! :) :) :)

(Learning Latin will be helpful for the Nova Roma site I've been checking out.)

you ppl are hopeless.

this isnt/wasnt a joke.

So if you don't want them to think it's a joke explain a bit more. I personally have no idea what you are talking about. Find what? What type of thing? Is it information or locations or objects? Please explain more.

Well can you find that nice guy i met in High school?

LOL...LOTB Tell me what you ment by finding stuff?

first, a reply to incontinentia....

http://languages.4status.net/latin/index.htm i dont know if that helps... but, its the best i can find, i'll keep looking though.

Response to picard:

i know, i have heard that before.

Respons to bysty:

Well, i ment information on things, or music, or anything, but not actual objects.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

first, a reply to incontinentia....

http://languages.4status.net/latin/index.htm i dont know if that helps... but, its the best i can find, i'll keep looking though.

This is EXACTLY what I had in mind! This will get me off to a good start. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! ;) :( :(

(I don't know why, but if I don't find what I'm looking for right away with a search, all I end up with is weird, unrelated sites.) :(

Well can you find that nice guy i met in High school?

LOL...LOTB Tell me what you ment by finding stuff?

ya i can find him, just give me his name.

i ment, that i could find stuff ONLINE, like the latin thing( your welcome).

ok?

i could find where ur old friend lived, just give me his name.

valient, i might be able to, it might take a while though( fewdays) i'll start looking tommorrow.

Hey LOTB. Do you think you could find me the floor plan for the Hill's house on the tv show The King Of The Hill? Only if you have seen the show before.