Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

You'll have to forgive me...

You'll have to forgive me for not being on the board much these past several days. It's serious football time and I'm a serious football addict :o As long as the Eagles are still playing you can usually find me over at http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com and if the Eagles aren't playing anymore after tomorrow I'm afraid I won't be very good company. I'll try not to ban anyone though.... :blink:

ill be watching and rootin for the eagles tonight they've always been kinda of a secondary team for me, and after all the cheifs choked in the first dang game of the playoffs so i gotta root for someone.

GO EAGLES

VBG, I can't say I really have any feelings one way or the other for the Eagles, but just for you, I'll be rooting for them too. Mexican%20Wave.gif

You'll have to forgive me for not being on the board much these past several days. It's serious football time and I'm a serious football addict  :) As long as the Eagles are still playing you can usually find me over at http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com and if the Eagles aren't playing anymore after tomorrow I'm afraid I won't be very good company. I'll try not to ban anyone though....  :)

WooHooo !!! My Patriots are going to the Super Bowl..!!! Let's hope it's a Patriots-Eagles Super Bowl VBG... :)

It is too bad that the Egales were kicked out of the Super Bowl, but they still would not have had a chance againt the Patriates. :) But my poor loosing Falcons didn't make it either, so I really have no grip on it this year :)