Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrWho42

The Doctor's 900-Year Diary

The Days the Doctor Dwell in....

Place: The unfashionable end of the Western Spiral, oh, Earth, and in a region known as California

Time: 16 January 2004 AD (Humanian Earth-Calendar)....

Time: Friday, ?-6:3- PM

Sleeplessness had once again took it's toll, as I went onward upon the usual school day that is repeated five times a week. It began with a sluggish prologue, having not having ate much of a breakfast (discluding the onion bread and the chocalates), I started it with a not-quite-empty stomach.

Time: 6:34 PM

As the hands of the clock neared closer to the prescribed departure, I wander

about picking up miscellaneous objects that brought with me upon this Friday.

I had at that moment lost my current book I was reading:

• The Best Science Fiction of the Year #7 (1978), edited by Terry Carr

So from my collection of over 440 books, a picked one I received upon Christmas of Yesteryear (I mean 2003): The Prisoner: The Original Novel written by Thomas M. Disch

074347533X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A book that I enjoyed that Friday

Time: Err, the human concept of time is flawed....

Well the day, as short as one can make, went well. Sleeplessness was a common foe when I took an English test, but there were highlights, looking away from the low. I enjoyed my "Prisoner" novelization, I learned my TI-83 had games on it, and the High School day was cut short for some reason I took no notice of...

title-4b.jpg

Some time-vortex...

st--1a02.jpg

That's the TARDIS behind the Episode Title, my time-space machine

title-8d.jpg

My TV Movie...

To Be Continued in some later or earlier point in time-space...

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who homepagehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/

:force::eek: :huh: :P ;)

The Days the Doctor Dwell in....

Place: The unfashionable end of the Western Spiral, oh, Earth, and in a region known as California

Time:17 January 2004 AD (Humanian Earth-Calendar)....

The Other End of time....

Time: Saturday, 9:-- AM

This morning, I rewatched "The Avengers" episode "The Town of No Return", and that's pretty much all... Not the best of episodes, but it was the first that had Mrs. Emma Peel in it.

towntrain.jpg

John Steed gets out his tea-set

townhole.jpg

John Steed and Mrs. Emma Peel discover secret enemy base under the small North Sea village of Little Bazeley...

Doctor Who homepagehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/

:o :blink: :blink: :wow: :blink:

The Days the Doctor Dwell in...

Place: (Not Applicable)

Time: Anywhen (Fixed point in Time: Unknown)

Situation: Capricious... The TARDIS, my space-time machine.... Is suffering the long-term effects of nonlocality...... Events within it's infinite interior is spinning out of chronological order.....

Yes, well..... The TARDIS seems to be malfunctioning again, and until I got her properily working again.... I'll just go over some things I like.....

.....ekil I sgniht emos revo og tsuj ll'I ....niaga gnikrow ylireporp reh tog I dna ,niaga gninoitcnuflam eb ot smees SIDRAT ehT .....llew, seY

Whoa, reverse déjà vu... *gets to work on fixing the TARDIS's infinite interior*

Favorite Movies:

• Gattaca
  • Doctor Who (The 1996 TV Movie)
  • Forbidden Planet

Favorite TV Series:

• Doctor Who

Other TV Series I like (not in any order):

• Max Headroom
  • The X-Files
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Farscape
  • The Land of the Giants
  • Lost In Space
  • The Avengers
  • Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
  • The Time Tunnel
  • Firefly
  • Strangeworld
  • The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne
  • Stargate SG-1
  • Quantum Leap
  • The Chronicle
  • Kolchack: The Night Stalker
  • The Twilight Zone
  • The Outer Limits
  • Amazing Stories
  • Get Smart
  • Babylon 5
  • Futurama
  • First Wave
  • Sciography (yes, very short-lived...)

Although there's many TV series that I'd like to see like "The Prisoner", "Blake's Seven" or "Red Dwarf"....

Favorite Books:

• The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide, written by Douglas Adams
  • The Time-Ships, written by Stephen Baxter
  • Well, I have alot wanting this place......

:o :o :o :o

Doctor Who official website

Click for Spoiler:

pris07.jpg

No. 2 interrogates new arrival No. 6

Place: (Still not Applicable)

Situation: Capricious... The TARDIS, my space-time machine.... Is suffering the long-term effects of nonlocality...... Events within it's infinite interior is spinning out of chronological order.....

I like all the 6 of the Trek series, and all 10 Trek movies. I just listed the non-Trek TV series, movies and books that I like.

:o :o :o :o

s1promo.027.jpg

The Firefly-class Serenity

Place: (Still not Applicable)

Well..... I've read a little of James Blish's 'Star Trek 1' and then some of 'More Stories From The Twilight Zone' written by Rod Serling. I finished watching some 'Monty Python's Flying Circus', and that's pretty much all.....

:rofl: :P :P :rofl:

hownotti.jpg

The importance of not being seen.... *explosion*

Place: What had, at one time long ago, been London

Time: 802,701 AD (Humanian Earth-calendar)

Situation: After fixing much of the TARDIS's inner-circuitry (both organic and inorganic, yet strangely neither), I have now been stranded in the year where there is two known off-shoots of human: the Morlocks and the Eloi. More information later.....

*looks around suspiciously* Someone has taken the TARDIS, and once again I've been stranded in this moment in one of Earth's histories...... Well I'll just go over the Star Trek books (published by Pocket Books) that I have, until I could learn more of this place and time.....

• 'Star Trek: The Lost Years' written by J.M. Dillard
  • 'Star Trek: Best Destiny' written by Diane Carey
  • 'Star Trek: Mission to Horatius' written by Mack Reynolds
  • 'Star Trek: The Last Round-up' written by Christie Golden
  • 'Star Trek: Gemini' written by Mike W. Barr
  • 'Star Trek: Garth of Izar' written by Pamela Sargent and George Zebrowski
  • 'Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan' written by Vonda N. McIntyre
  • 'Star Trek III: The Search for Spock' written by Vonda N. McIntyre
  • 'Star Trek #5: The Prometheus Design' written by Sondra Marshak and Myrna Culbreath
  • 'Star Trek #11: Yesterday's Son' written by A.C. Crispin
  • 'Star Trek #23: Ishmael' written by Barbara Hambly
  • 'Star Trek #29: Dreadnought!' written by Diane Carey
  • 'Star Trek #31: Battlestations!' written by Diane Carey
  • 'Star Trek #41: The Three-Minute Universe' written by Barbara Paul
  • 'Star Trek #47: The Kobayashi Maru' written by Julia Ecklar
  • 'Star Trek #50: Doctor's Orders' written by Diane Duane
  • 'Star Trek #61: Sanctuary' written by John Vornholt
  • 'Star Trek #62: Death Count' written by L.A. Graf
  • 'Star Trek #66: From the Depths' written by Victor Milan
  • 'Star Trek #83: Heart of the Sun' written by Pamela Sargent and George Zebrowski
  • 'Star Trek #84: Assignment: Eternity' written by Greg Cox
  • 'Star Trek #88: Across the Universe' written by Pamela Sargent and George Zebrowski
  • 'Star Trek #97: In the Name of Honor' written by Dayton Ward
  • 'Star Trek: The Original Series: The Janus Gate #1: Present Tense' written by L.A. Graf
  • 'Star Trek: The Original Series: The Janus Gate #2: Future Imperfect' written by L.A. Graf
  • 'Star Trek: The Original Series: The Janus Gate #3: Past Prologue' written by L.A. Graf
  • 'Star Trek: The Next Generation: Q-Squared' written by Peter David
  • 'Star Trek: The Next Generation: Kahless' written by Michael Jan Friedman
  • 'Star Trek: The Next Generation: I, Q' written by John de Lancie and Peter David
  • 'Star Trek: The Next Generation: A Hard Rain' written by Dean Wesley Smith
  • 'Star Trek: The Next Generation: Do Comets Dream? written by S.P. Somtow
  • 'Star Trek Generations' written by J.M. Dillard
  • 'Star Trek: First Contact' written by J.M. Dillard
  • 'Star Trek: The Next Generation #32: Requiem' written by Michael Jan Friedman and Kevin Ryan
  • 'Star Trek: The Next Generation #41: Invasion! #2: The Soldiers of Fear' written by Dean Wesley Smith and Kristine Kathryn Rusch
  • 'Star Trek: The Next Generation #47: The Q-Continuum: Q-Space' written by Greg Cox
  • 'Star Trek: The Next Generation #58: Gemworld, Book One' written by John Vornholt
  • 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Trials and Tribble-ations' written by Diane Carey
  • 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine #4: The Big Game' written by Sandy Schofield
  • 'Star Trek: Voyager: Pathways' written by Jeri Taylor
  • 'Star Trek: Voyager: The Nanotech War' written by Steve Piziks
  • 'Star Trek: Voyager #1: Caretaker' written by L.A. Graf
  • 'Star Trek: Voyager #2: The Escape' written by Dean Wesley Smith and Kristine Kathryn Rusch
  • 'Star Trek: Voyager #6: The Murdered Sun' written by Christie Golden
  • 'Star Trek: Voyager #7: Ghost of a Chance' written by Mark A. Garland and Charles G. McGraw
  • 'Star Trek: Voyager #10: Bless the Beasts' written by Karen Haber
  • 'Star Trek: Voyager: Homecoming' written by Christie Golden
  • 'Enterprise: Broken Bow' written by Diane Carey
  • 'Enterprise: By the Book' written by Dean Wesley Smith and Kristine Kathryn Rusch
  • 'Enterprise: What Price Honor'?' written by Dave Stern
  • 'Enterprise: Surak's Soul' written by J.M. Dillard
  • 'Star Trek: New Frontier #1: House of Cards' written by Peter David
  • 'Star Trek: New Frontier #2: Into the Void' written by Peter David
  • 'Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers Book One: Have Tech, Will Travel' written by Keith R.A. DeCandido, Kevin Dilmore, Christie Golden, Dean Wesley Smith, and Dayton Ward
  • 'Star Trek: Day of Honor #3: Her Klingon Soul' written by Michael Jan Friedman
  • 'Star Trek: Day of Honor #4: Treaty's Law' written by Dean Wesley Smith and Kristine Kathryn Rusch
  • 'Star Trek: The Dominion War #2: Call to Arms...' written by Diane Carey
  • 'Star Trek: The Dominion War #4: ...Sacrifice of Angels' written by Diane Carey
  • 'Star Trek: Section 31: Cloak' written by S.D. Perry
  • 'Star Trek: Gateways #4: Demons of Air and Darkness' written by Keith R.A. DeCandido
  • 'Star Trek: The Lost Era: The Sundered, 2298' written by Michael A. Martin and Andy Mangels
  • 'Star Trek: The Lost Era: Serpents Among the Ruins, 2311' written by David R. George III
  • 'Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, Volume VI' edited by Dean Wesley Smith with John J. Ordover and Paula M. Block
  • 'Star Trek: New Worlds, New Civilizations' written by Michael Jan Friedman

:P :rofl: :P :rofl:

B0000AJ68T.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

(I haven't read it yet, but I like the cover nontheless...)

Place: Within the Morlock's realm, their underworld, unseen by that of the sun or surface....

Time: 802,701 AD (Humanian Earth-calendar)

Situation: After many days searching and exploring this time-period, and I have now drawn the conclusion that the TARDIS is stolen by the Morlocks...... More information later......

*looks around suspiciously, holds torch and wanders the deep and dark corridors, caved out by the work of the Morlocks* I have been searching for where the TARDIS has been taken to.... *hears noises in the dark, holds torch more upward* And I have come to the conclusion that it was the Morlocks who have stolen it. What they'll do with it or why still remains unknown as of present time, but as I grow ever neared towards my destination, the reasons will become more clear..... Or blurred.... More information later, until then I'll just list the Doctor Who books (published by the BBC) I currently own......

• 'Doctor Who: The Space Age' written by Steve Lyons
  • 'Doctor Who: Imperial Moon' written by Christopher Bulis
  • 'Doctor Who: Festival of Death' written by Jonathan Morris
  • 'Doctor Who: The Slow Empire' written by Dave Stone
  • 'Doctor Who: Hope' written by Mark Clapham
  • 'Doctor Who: Anachrophobia' written by Jonathan Morris
  • 'Doctor Who: Palace of the Red Sun' written by Christopher Bulis
  • 'Doctor Who: Trading Futures' written by Lance Parkin
  • 'Doctor Who: The Book of the Still' written by Paul Ebbs
  • 'Doctor Who: The Crooked World' written by Steve Lyons
  • 'Doctor Who: History 101' written by Mags L. Halliday
  • 'Doctor Who: Camera Obscura' written by Lloyd Rose
  • 'Doctor Who: Time Zero' written by Justin Richards
  • 'Doctor Who: The Infinity Race' written by Simon Messingham
  • 'Doctor Who: Fear of the Dark' written by Trevor Baxendale
  • 'Doctor Who: The Domino Effect' written by David Bishop
  • 'Doctor Who: Wolfsbane' written by Jacqueline Rayner

:rofl: :P :rofl: :P

056353835X.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Oh yes. You can change the laws of physics.

Enter, with the Doctor, Anji and Fitz, an Empire where the laws of physics are quite preposterous - nothing can travel faster than the speed of light and time travel is impossible.

A thousand worlds, each believing they are the Centre, each under a malign control of which they themselves are completely unaware.

As the beings able to travel between the worlds instantaneously, the Doctor and his friends must piece together the Imperial puzzle and decide what should be done. The soldiers of the Ambassadorial Corps are always, somehow, hard on their heels. Their own minds are busily fragmenting under metatemporal stresses. And their only allies are a man who might not be quite what he seems (and says so at great length) and a creature we shall merely call... the Collector.

This is another in the series of the original adventures for the Eigth Doctor.

Features Fitz, Anji

Place: Indio, California of Earth of Sector 001

Time: Morning (PST)

Situation: Well, the TARDIS is doing well, but that's pretty much all...

Well two of the things I did this morning were: read the Doctor Who parody of "An Unearthly Child" (the 1st episode, airdate: 23 November 1963), and rewatched the Doctor Who episode, "The Invasion of Time, Part One (of Six)".... Besides that pretty much nothing else...

st--1a02.jpg

The very first Doctor Who episode, airdate: 23 November 1963, starring William Hartnell as The Doctor

Doctor Who: Five-Minute "An Unearthly Child"

B) :) B) B)

0563538015.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The true history of Queen Victoria's space programme.

The year is 1878. Three ships of the British Imperial Spacefleet have just set course for the moon.

The discovery of a mysterious diary, recalling a seemingly impossible journey, takes the Doctor and his companions back to a crucial moment in history - and into certain danger. For the moon of 1878 is far from deserted.

Trapped in a crater teeming with hostile animal and plant life, the Doctor and Turlough must join the British explorers on a hazardous journey to battle for their freedom before the long lunar night descends. For, lurking in the shadows are the Vrall - cunning and utterly ruthless killers.

With the loss of one of their ships - and their captain - the British team become embroiled in a struggle to survive that tests duty and honour to their limits.

Meanwhile, Turlough finds himself with Time in his hands and the Doctor must make a choice that will determine the future of an Empire - and Earth itself.

Featuring the Fifth Doctor, Turlough and Kamelion, this adventure takes place between the TV stories RESURRECTION OF THE DALEKS and PLANET OF FIRE

Place: Indio, California, this side of the infinite dimensions

Time: Night (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Proceeding in the usual relative chronology

Situation: Nothing special

Haven't really done much in light of recent events... Right now I'm watching PBS. Diana Rigg looks different from the way she did when she was on "The Avengers". They had an interesting little documentary on neon lights. I ate some chocalates and some salmond. Also, I ate some onions, and my father is going to make me tea, but he doesn't make it well, so it's not something I would look forward to..... Well, the days went well, but in their usual repetive ways. I'm looking forward to the Firefly movie... Well, don't have much else to speak of, I could quote the Doctor Who episode "The Invasion of Time", and a little of "Attack of the Cybermen". You want me to? No? Ok, fine with me, anyways I'd be typing it. Well, I'll check to see how the TARDIS is doing. Well, so long and thanks for all the fish.

B) B) :) B)

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

0563538031.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dying can be fun. The Doctor doesn't agree.

The Beautiful Death. The ultimate theme-park ride. For twenty galactic credits, you can find out what it's like to be dead.

But something has gone wrong. Visitors expecting a sightseeing tour of the afterlife have been transformed into mindless zombies set on a killing rampage.

The TARDIS arrives in the aftermath of the disaster and, to the Doctor's baffled delight, he is immediately congratulated for saving the population from certain and terrible destruction.

The only problem is, he hasn't actually done it yet.

Aided and abetted by a drug-addled lizard, a hard-hitting investigative reporter and a suicidal ship's computer, the Doctor has no choice but to travel back in time and discover exactly how he became a hero.

And then he finds out. He did it by sacrificing his life.

Featuring the Fourth Doctor, Romana and K9, this story takes place between SHADA and THE LEISURE HIVE.

Place: Back inside the TARDIS, shifting infinity....

Time: Traversing eternity

Situation: Yes, I'm finally back on the TARDIS, who is doing well, and working at optimal levels of efficiency. We're currently setting course to, well, to what you call "reality", where in fact the days go in chronological order and the laws of science stay constant......

Er, well, I don't have much to say.... I have the TARDIS working at the way she usually travels through time and cruises through space. Currently set course for this strange place, the one in which you call "the present", and the place will be Earth of Sector 001.....

:blink: :hug::assimilated::wow:

0563538007.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This is Earth. The year is 2000 AD. This is your future.

This is the city: a technological paradise built by an advanced race. Its glittering towers reach proudly for the stars, and its spires are looped by elevated roadways.

The people that lived here were enlightened and contented. They travelled in bubble-topped saucer cars, along moving pavements or in anti-gravity tubes. Obedient robots tended to their every whim. Disease, war, famine and pollution had been eradicated. Food machines synthesised all essential nutrients into pill form, and personal rocket ships brought the solar system within reach. The people of the city befriended Venusians and Martians alike.

The city is self-cleansing. Its systems harness solar power and static electricity. Its buildings are constructed from a metal that will never rust or tarnish. It will stand forever as a monument to the achievements of the human race.

This is Earth. The year is 2000 AD. This is your future.

Welcome to the Space Age.

This is another in the series of the original adventures for the Eigth Doctor.

Features Fitz, Compassion

(Btw, this post takes place before the "Imperial Moon" post and the "Festival of Death" post. It was a mistake in causality.... Here's proof that not all things occur in chronological order....)

Place: Indio, California, this side of the infinite dimensions

Time: 1:13 AM, Post-Witching Hour, Early Morning, et cetera et cetera(PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Stumbled over time-paradox, but still proceeding in the usual relative chronology

Situation: Nothing much to speak of...

I just realized I missed the SciFi Channel's "Planet of the Apes" (TV Series) marathon :angry:.... Oh well, I guess they'll show it again some other time. I never got to see it though. I'm assuming I may like it.

Seems like I enjoy the "Great Books Game", even though I'm the only one who seems to be playing it regularly.

"Drwho42Adventures" seemed to be an abysmal failure. It originally was to be a never-ending sentence that revolved around, well.... I, drwho42. Echo (or timetraveler_janie) added onto it, but I guess there won't be alot.

I just got two books written by L. Ron Hubbard, "The Invaders Plan, Mission: Earth 1" and "Black Genesis, Mission: Earth 2". I haven't read them yet, but I did try listening to the audio-book of the first.

Btw (By The Way, to anyone who doesn't know the abbreviation) does anyone here read these? Spacetigger seems to be the only one who has posted on this side of the cyberspatial realm that is, The Doctor's 900-year Diary. I guess it doesn't matters..... Well, I do enjoy adding those Doctor Who books to the ends of my posts here....... Well, I'll see if the TARDIS still functioning at optimal levels. Well, so long and thanks for all the fish.

P.S. Btw, feel free to comment.

:hug::assimilated: :blink: :wow:

0563538465.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Can the Doctor trust the mysterious Silver?

In the far future, the city of Hope isn't a place for the weak.

The air is thick with fog. The sea burns. Law and order are a thing of the past. Headless corpses are being found at the edge of the city, and the militia can't find the killer. Members of a deranged cult mutilate themselves while plotting the deaths of their enemies.

Even the Doctor can't see any possibility of redemption for this cursed place. All he wants to do is leave, but to do so he needs the TARDIS - and the TARDIS is lost in the depths of a toxic sea. When the most powerful man on the planet offers to retrieve the TARDIS - for a price - the Doctor has no choice but to accept.

But while the Doctor is hunting a killer, another offer is being made - one which could tear the Doctor and his companions apart...

This is another in the series of original adventures for the Eighth Doctor.

Features Fitz, Anji

Place: Indio, California, this side of the infinite dimensional realm

Time: 8:00 AM, Sunday Morning (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Wandering fixed point in time....

Situation: Nothing of an overly interesting kind

Good day (or night, depending when you read this). Nothing of the exciting variety has happened to be me lately in this day. I listened the radio show "George Noory: Coast to Coast AM", although Art Bell was hosting it. They were talking about OBE (Outer Body Experience). I think it explained this one event, something usually found to be when someone falls back to their physical body, after an astral projection of somekind. Spent the rest sleeping and listening to jazz, big band, and/or swing music. Well, I plan to watch "Star Trek: Enterprise" and "Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda" today. I wonder if they'll show "Star Trek". I mean TOS, btw. I guess I'll add to the "Great Books Game", last time it was a Phillip K. (Please stop me from cursing) novel..... Well, I'll see if the TARDIS is still within out time-space continuum. Good luck to all, and so long and thanks for all the fish.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :P

0563538473.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A war where time is the weapon.

Imagine a war. A war that has lasted centuries, a war which has transformed an entire planet into a desolate No Man's Land. A war where time itself is being used as a weapon.

You can create zones of decelerated time and bring the enemy troops to a standstill. You can create storms of accelerated time and reduce the opposition to dust in a matter of seconds.

But now the war has reached a stalemate. Neither the Plutocrats nor the Defaulters have made any gains for over a hundred years.

The Doctor, Fitz and Anji arrive at Isolation Station Forty, a military research establishment on the verge of a breakthrough. A breakthrough which will change the entire course of the war.

They have found a way to send soldiers back in time. But time travel is a primitive, unpredictable and dangerous business. And not without its own sinister side effects.

Features Fitz, Anji

Place: Indio, California, this side of the Time-Space Continua.....

Time: 4:15 PM, Sunday Afternoon (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Afternoon has rolled around, and I just got done watching "Vertigo".... Although I wasn't paying attention much. It was an Alfred Hitchcock movie, made in 1958.

I just found this box of 9-year-old Earl Grey tea..... It was impossible to open, and I doubt I would like it anyways. I drink Twinings myself. It was in a wooden box, that was impossible to open. The box read "DEC 1994" on the side. I'll wait another decade, until Earth's technology improves enough to open such a box, as this one.....

Well, I can't think of anything else to speak about.... Well, I could leave you with some TZ links...

tzworld.com-Everything that is Twilight Zone

THE TWILIGHT ZONE ARCHIVES / TZONEMAN INC.

SCIFI.COM | The Twilight Zone

The Rod Serling Memorial Foundation

Well, I'll see if the TARDIS is still within our multi-dimensional plane of existence. Good luck to all, and so long and thanks for all the fish.

announce.jpg

And Now For Something Completely Different....

:P :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

056353849X.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A quest with a giant teddy bear.

Glavis Judd: Protector of the galaxy or interstellar tyrant? Unscrupulous reporter Dexel Dynes doesn't care. He's only after a sensational story - the more violent the better.

Meanwhile, the TARDIS has landed Peri and the Doctor on a strangely isolated little world, whose immaculate gardens basking under a timeless sun seem the very model of tranquillity. Of course, it's too good to be true.

With the threat of invasion looming, the Doctor and Peri confront the lofty Lords of Esselven. The Doctor must pass safely through the vast gardens of the royal estate while evading the clutches of their fanatical gardeners. Peri has escaped from all that, only to face the dangers of the dark and mysterious wild woods, which hold their own ancient secrets.

It is a race to save the people of Esselven from the clutches of Glavis Judd. But who amongst the garden world's strange inhabitants can they trust, when nobody is quite what they seem? As time runs out, will Peri and the Doctor discover who really rules inside the Palace of the Red Sun?

This adventure features the Sixth Doctor and Peri.

Time: 2:35 AM, Tuesday Morning (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Wandering fixed point in time....

Welcome to the Doctor's transdimensional realm...

Nothing of any great deal has happened to me today. Been doing homework and sleeping. I watched "Star Trek: Voyager", but I missed "The Planet of the Apes" TV series marathon. Oh well.

Mission upon the USS Aurora NX-19 has been going well, so far it's going to be an escort mission, but there's going to be a disease involved... Well, the mission's title is ""Unwelcome Surprises", but I think my captain, Fleet Captain Arwen Jones, ruined the surprise. Well, I don't know what kind of disease it is. Maybe it's that kind that makes you de-evolve like in "Genesis" (Star Trek: The Next Generation). Oh wait, no it will not....

Well, nothing else has happened today, set asside that I watched "Star Trek: Voyager". It was the episode: "State of Flux". First episode to feature leola root. Those apples sure did look tasty....

Well, I guess I'll leave this realm for now. I'll see if the TARDIS is still within out time-space continuum. Good luck to all, and so long and thanks for all the fish.

:laugh::assimilated::assimilated::laugh:

Full sentence part: The drwho42 Secret Temporal-Agency seeks out and destroys many forms of life...

(from the Weird Never-Ending Sentence)

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

0563538481.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The leaders of Earth fight to become the new Lords of Time.

Welcome to the future.

The early decades of the twenty-first century. All the wars have been won. There are no rogue states. The secret services of the world keep it electronically monitored, safe from all threat. There is no one left for the United States and the Eurozone to fight. Except each other.

A mysterious time traveller offers a better future - he has a time machine, and with it, humanity could reach the next stage of evolution, they could share its secrets and become the new Lords of Time...

... either that, or someone could keep the technology for themselves, and use it to fight the ultimate war.

Features Fitz, Anji

...ni llewD rotcoD eht syaD ehT

Time: Around 7 o'clock PM, Saturday Night (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

An adventure's end, or to be continued?....

Situation: Agh, I hate my little brother's computer....

The Doctor is going to be gone for a while.......

The Doctor is going to be gone for a while.......

*kicks Tribbleman1000's computer* I hate my little brother's computer..... I can't find the pounds key here, and the keyboard goes by American English, not English English.......

*uses Varron-T Disrupter on Tribbleman1000's moronic computer*

*computer vaporizes, and realizes that what he is typing now is a contradiction to the newly current situation*

My father disconnected the internet from my room, and I'm forced to use my little brother's stupid computer.... It's so slow.... I mean I'm seeing centuries of history going by as the computer is trying to compute..... Must be those old Daystrom's Duotronics computers.... Or maybe a HAL 9000, but he hasn't been in much use since then.......

Agh, I'm sorry for these complaints, but using my little brother's stupid computer is hindering my abilities, like posting and such. And my dad gets rid of my television, after I only watched one hour of television on it.... I only watched two hours of television this week......

Star Trek: Voyager, "Faces"

Star Trek: Enterprise, "Doctor's Orders"

*kicks tapestry of time* All they want me to do at home is study and do homework, and I could only find time to read in between classes, lunch, and waiting for my dad to pick me up from High School......

By the way, I'm reading "1984", written by George Orwell. So far it's been great. I'm at the part where they're doing the Two-Minutes Hate. *looks around and sees the telescreen with Big Brother upon it*

Just heard Oceania went to war against Eurasia, so I guess that means we're at peace with Eastasia. *looks back into Newspeak dictionary* Oh wait, if "WAR IS PEACE", then Oceania must be at war with Eastasia, and so we're at peace with Eurasia..... Right? Wait.... Agh, never mind. "1984" is a good book, as I sees it (so far).

Seems like "drwho42Adventures" is not such a bad idea after all.... Too bad I can't post now..... *kicks FOX network for cancelling "Firefly"*

*looks forward to watching "Hatchery" (Star Trek: Enterprise)* Well I can't seem to find anything else to do.... My parents want me studying or rechecking my homework, right about now.... I can't chat to anyone much anymore, so I'm basically disconnected from various parts of the world now. I'm not sure how long this will last......

Well, I guess I'll leave this realm for now, and hopefully return. I'll see if the TARDIS is still within this time-space continuum, and check to see if she's doing okay. Good luck to all (and wish me luck), and so long and thanks for all the fish. *leaves planet Earth before the Vogons arrive....*

To Be Continued in some later or earlier point in time-space (hopefully)...

:) :) ;);)

An Adventure of drwho42 stops for a moment, hopefully his adventures have not yet ended....

Full sentence part: The drwho42 Secret Temporal-Agency seeks out and destroys many forms of life...

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

The Doctor maybe back, but he knows not when..........................................

The Doctor maybe back, but he knows not when..........................................

0563538511.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Book of the Still is a lifeline for stranded time travellers.

The Unnoticed are a race bound to keep itself isolated from all history, or face a complete collapse from existence.

The Book of the Still is a lifeline for stranded time travellers - write your location, sign your name and be instantly rescued. When the Unnoticed learn that within the book someone has revealed both their existence and whereabouts they are forced into murderous intercession to find it.

Fitz knows where it is, but then he's the one who stole it. Carmodi, addicted to the energies trapped in frequent time travellers, also knows where it is. But she' the one who's stolen Fitz. Anji, alone on a doomed planet, trying to find evidence of a race that has never had the decency to exist, doesn't know where anybody is.

Embroiled in the deadly chase, the Doctor is starting to worry about how many people he can keep alive along the way...

Features Fitz, Anji

Released May 2002 AD

Publisher: BBC

To Be Continued......

Time: 7:20 PM, Sunday Night (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Stopping by upon this moment in time-space (within this place)....

Situation: Just Visiting....

Just stopping by, upon this moment in time, space, and though of this cyber spatial realm…..

Just wanted to leave with some Doctor Who sites….

http://www.drwhouniverse.com/links.html

^DOCTOR WHO THE BEST LINKS

Rather than making a list filled of them, I just added one with (several) tons upon it… The next in the posts will hopefully be new and improved….

Just stopping by, so I’ll quantum leap out of this realm…. I'll see if the TARDIS is still within this time-space continuum, and check to see if she's doing okay. Good luck to all (and wish me luck), and so long and thanks for all the fish.

P.S. Btw, feel free to comment, if you

d like to....

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

An Adventure of drwho42 stops by for a moment, hopefully his adventures have not yet ended....

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

bbc8doc1.jpg

The Doctor meets up with his seven previous selves.

Trust the Tardis...

Recuperating after the trauma of his recent regeneration, the Doctor falls foul of a final booby trap set by his arch-enemy, the Master.

This novel is the first in a new series of adventures featuring the Eighth Doctor.

Features Sam

Released: 2 June 1997 AD

Publisher: BBC

bbc books #001

ISBN: 0 563 40563 5

Pages: 280

To Be Continued......

Starlog: 25 February 2004 AD (due to change once the TARDIS is online).

There seems to be a trail of misplaced events in the totality of cause and effect.... Wars occuring before they are announced, days of the week going against the usual chronological order, epilogues occuring in the beginnings of books, and many more (and more interesting than the ones said...). According to a myriad of temporal agencies, I've been paid to track down this trail to a SEIT (Single Event In Time), and alter it, so that it can be reintegrated back into normal flow of chronology.

So far, nothing yet..... Except for that one line about Captain Archer's Great-Grandfather in the Eugenics War (it's not the 1990's one is it?).....

Place(s): Indio, California of Earth and London. Airstrip One, Oceania of Earth

Time(s):

11 April 1984 AD (if what the calendars say are correct, and not lies like everything else the Oceanian government makes up....)

13:45 PM, Afternoon (Alternate Past...)

25 February 2004 AD

11:40 PM, Wednesday Morning (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Finished watching 'Star Trek: Enterprise'...

Situation: Bilocation.... | ....noitcoliB :noitautiS

Well, nothing new...

Starting off on another adventure: tracking down who ever is meddling with the preconceived flow of time, although that will take awhile....

I watched 'Star Trek: Enterprise' today. Good episode it was, 'Hatchery', although I couldn't help remembering 'Equinox, Parts One and Two' of 'Star Trek: Voyager'. Personally, I like Xindi-Insectoids. Another species who reproduces via asexual reproduction and are genderless... Hmmm, I can't seem to remember any others like them... Vissians (Star Trek: Enterprise, 'Cogenitor') have 3 genders. Species 8472 (Star Trek: Voyager, 'Someone to Watch Over Me') had like 6 to 7 genders (but my memory is kinda vague on that..). And Rigellians (Star Trek: Enterprise, 'Cogenitor') have 4 to 5 genders (although Phlox somewhat wasn't able to remember...).

Finally they remention the Eugenics War... Something about Captain Archer's great-grandfather fighting in the Eugenics War in North Africa... I'll need to tape them next time....

Still reading '1984'..... Apparently Newspeak (Oceania's language) is the only language in the world, whose vocabulary decreases as time goes by. This is because the Party (the ruling group over the Oceanian government) wants human thought to be cut down, so they're cutting the language down. Erasing words for emotions, such as joy or unhappiness, so that when you experience whatever one it is, there will be no word to describe it, thus, in time, emotions will be misunderstood and later destroyed, since no one will know what they'll mean. Increase production, by destroying free will... Where war is an integral part of Earth's society, this is the Oceanian way of life.

Well, that's pretty much all. Let's try something new.... Tell me what is the Newspeak word for 'bad'. For those of whom who have read George Orwell's 1984.

Hello Doctor 42, this is your Time Lady Cousin Aurora Astrum. Do you want to get together for an adventure here? PM me!  <_<

Hello Aurora, what kind of adventure?

Well, I guess I'll leave this realm for now, and hopefully return. I'll see if the TARDIS is still within this time-space continuum, and check to see if she's doing okay. Good luck to all (and wish me luck), and so long and thanks for all the fish. *TARDIS dematerializes at Ludicrous speed*

:laugh::clap::laugh::clap:

Doctor Who: The Best Links

The adventures of drwho42 continues....

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

bbcpdoc1.jpg

Earth is threatened by a sinister conspiracy and killer bats.

From the outer reaches of the Solar System, alien eyes are surveying the Earth. Eyes as cold and cruel as the methane ice that shrouds their distant world...

The Doctor is perturbed when a spate of deaths follows the break-up of an alien mass in the atmosphere. But this is merely the latest incident in a sinister conspiracy that threatens the entire planet, and the Doctor himself is embroiled in the plans of all the players.

The Brigadier's concern is heightened by the possibility of traitors at the very heart of UNIT. Leaving for Geneva to discover the truth, he little realises the deadly motives of an enemy agent on his own doorstep. The Doctor and Liz, meanwhile, discover that London doesn't have a monopoly on alien invasions.

What are the gargoyle-like creatures that kill without mercy? What do they want from our planet - and how do they figure in top-secret governmental plans?

As the lines between allies and enemies begin to blur, the Doctor finds himself fighting to save the Earth once again. But who will he be saving it for?

Featuring the Third Doctor, Liz Shaw and UNIT, this adventure takes place between the TV stories Inferno and Terror of the Autons.

bbc books #002

Publication Date: 2 June 1997

ISBN: 0 563 40564 3

Pages: 283

To Be Continued......

Starlog: 26 February 2004 AD

There seems to be a trail of misplaced events in the totality of cause and effect.... Wars occuring before they are announced, days of the week going against the usual chronological order, epilogues occuring in the beginnings of books, and many more (and more interesting than the ones said...). According to a myriad of temporal agencies, I've been paid to track down this trail to a SEIT (Single Event In Time), and alter it, so that it can be reintegrated back into normal flow of chronology.

So far, nothing yet..... Except for that one line about Captain Archer's Great-Grandfather in the Eugenics War (it's not the 1990's one is it?).... (Oh wait, I've mentioned that already in the previous post....) Well, still nothing upon this temporal trail I could use to be a guide....

Place(s): Indio, California of Earth and London, Airstrip One, Oceania of Earth

Time(s):

9 March 1984 AD (if what the calendars say are correct, and not lies like everything else the Oceanian government makes up....)

12:01 PM, Afternoon (Alternate Past...)

26 February 2004 AD

10:40 PM, Thursday Night (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Just writing...

Situation: Continued Bilocation.... | ....noitcoliB deunitnoC :noitautiS

Well, nothing new and I guess a little old...

Well, nothing much has been occuring... Classwork at school, and homework then study at home...

Done something different today though: I began writing about the events as they unfold...

*made before-hand in pen and paper*

Place: Indio High School, the secluded corner of the library, that in which occupies the science-fiction and fantasy books

times 26.2.04 *within his wooden work-station*

As my wrist-watch would say 11:42 AM

and my pocket-watch read some other time: 3: 18 PM.

I grew weary of my stop-watch (who was digital), for it beeped during unexpected times, and it became too tedious trying to find how to control it...

I sit here at my wooden work-station, within this secluded corner of the library. Too noisy for it's own good... With me is my 1983 edition of 'Nineteen Eighty-four', the burden that is a huge black binder, and a red floppy disc entitled: 'TARDIS, times 26.2.04'. The latter was made in the style of Newspeak: the official written language of Oceania. As I sit here, at my lunch-time (I rarely do anything else, read my novel or do homework here in my part of the library), I shall try to compile a list of Newspeak words and try to retranslate them into Standard English (or Oldspeak).

Here it goes...

The four Ministries, in which the entire apparatus of the government was divided in.

Minitrue-Ministry of Truth n. Concerns itself with news, entertainment, education, and the fine arts.

Minipax-Ministry of Peace n. Concerns itself with war.

Miniluv-Ministry of Love n. Concerns itself with law and order.

Miniplenty-Ministry of Plenty n. One responsible for economic affairs.

doublethink-v. when one rethinks an event, problem, situation, etc.

Hmmm, it seems my time is nearing its end, and the next period will take it's course...

Maybe I could fit some more in. ..

Agh. . *hears bell* g2g

Place: Astronomy class-room, 2nd row and seat next to the door.

Now my watch reads 1:19 PM right now, and I guess I won't check my pocket-watch upon this time.

Well here I am writing once again... Right now in Astronomy class we're learning about Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. I think it has been interesting. Well, writing the events as they unfold.... Right now the teacher is handing out papers, and the like of which. Hmmm, he's done now.

(flips paper over to the other-side)

Ah, accordingly, there will be a simple quiz upon the outer planets... Oh, he wants us to do classwork now... Well, I guess I'll stop writing now...

Situation: Standing, waiting, and using pen and paper to prepare this post.

Place: By some palm tree (I think there's too many of them here though...), outside the High School.

Time: Relying on my, at times, unreliable wrist-watch, the time that I'm writing this down (on pen and paper upon my 1984) it is....    * looks at wrist-watch* It is 4:05 PM...

Just got out of the library, and now, awaiting my dad to pick me up. I'm wandering about

writing this very post using what I have now.

*looks about* Standing upon a grassy hill, now surrounded by a parking lot. It just recently rained today, and the seemingly cotton-candy-looking clouds are parting now, thus revealing the sun, then it's rays. A squadron of seagulls have just recently gone, and a somewhat cool breeze is brushed about.

*ignores people walking by, as this writer continues writing* *remembers the morning* Well, this morning I saw three snails.

*sees car*

Place: Inside my father's car

Time: *looks at wrist-watch* 4:15 PM

Well, I'm in this car now, and is having to tolerate my parent's conversing...

Well like I was saying: I saw these three pretty-good-sized snails, they were speeding to and fro the sidewalk. I just remembered I wanted to make a poll on snails here on Startrekfans.net. I think the Snails are a wise and respectable race, here among these humans.

* parents go to K-Mat, I stay and write*

*Is nearing the end of this piece of paper...* Hmm, I guess that's good enough for one post. Hmm, I wonder which people read this... Well I got two non-drwho42 posters (posters who are not drwho42): spacetigger and Aurora_Astrum (please forgive me if I spelt it wrong, upon this time being). I know that Alter_Ego looks at these posts at times...

Well, I'm pretty much through with this old-fashioned pen and paper; I'll later transmit this onto the computer.... *goes to sleep in empty car*

9:48 PM (writing on internetless computer): Well, that was the time when I was writing the events of my day as they unfolded. I might do this again another day. Maybe this Friday... I don't know, truthfully. Maybe I will add some more pictures to this entry... Well, I'll try to find out how to be able to post any pictures onto them like the Star Trek episode spotlight things (for example: 'Star Trek: Enterprise', 'Hatchery', they used pictures from Startrek.com). When I learn how to do that, then these posts will be improved greatly. It seems like my posts have been evolving from good to better.... Well, I still have homework to do... I have to write what I like best about my high school.... Agh, the writer's block....

Well, I'll be posting this unto my little brother's computer. My father (as it has been mentioned in the previous posts) has disconnected the internet to my computer within my bedroom. Oh yeah, I have 476 books in my collection now. I did a recount. Ok, I'll be sending this onto the other computer now.

Hello Doctor 42, this is your Time Lady Cousin Aurora Astrum. Do you want to get together for an adventure here? PM me! :dude:

Wherever you want to go.

Aurora

(OOC--I miss this show!)

Well, welcome aboard Aurora Astrum... I'm not sure how adventures occur upon the Personal Logs though.... (maybe's mine is the exception...). I'm fine with any adventure anywhere and anywhen.

Well, I guess I'll leave this realm for now, and hopefully return. I'll see if the TARDIS is still within this time-space continuum, and check to see if she's doing okay. Good luck to all (and wish me luck), and so long and thanks for all the fish. *TARDIS dematerializes at Ludicrous speed*

:blink: :blink: :dude::dude:

The adventures of drwho42 continues....

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

bbc8doc2.jpg

Vampires run riot in San Francisco.

In the days when the Time Lords were young, their war with the Vampires cost trillions of lives on countless worlds. Now, the Vampires have been sighted again, in San Francisco.

Some want to coexist with humans, using genetic engineering in a macabre experiment to find a new source of blood. But some would rather go out in a blaze of glory - and UNIT's attempts to contain them could provoke another devastating war.

This novel is another in the series of adventures featuring the Eighth Doctor.

Features Sam

bbc books #003

Publication Date: 7 July 1997

ISBN: 0 563 40566 X

Pages: 283

To Be Continued......

desert7.jpg

Starlog: 28 February 2004 AD

Nothing of a grand-scale....

Place: Indio, California of Earth

Time(s):

28 February 2004 AD

12:06 AM, Saturday Morning (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Just writing...

Situation: Discontinued Bilocation.... | ....noitcoliB deunitnocsiD :noitautiS

Well, nothing new and I guess a little old...

Just writing before midnight….

Been reading 1984 and Russian Science Fiction….

For some reason, ‘the U.S.S.R.’ kept going through my head today….

Did well upon my Astronomy test, that’s good….

Nothing else, except I tried watching a little ‘Monty Python’s Flying Circus’, ‘Stargate SG-1’, and ‘Star Trek: Voyager’….

Well, that’s how the day came and gone….

Check to see how the TARDIS is doing…. Good luck to all (and wish me luck), and so long and thanks for all the fish. *TARDIS dematerializes at Ludicrous speed*

:) :) :) :)

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

aurora.jpg

bbcpdoc2.jpg

There's a murderer at the space hotel.

The faded glamour of a hotel in space, spinning in an all-but-forgotten orbit around the Earth, is host to some unusual visitors this weekend - including a party that claim to travel in a battered blue police box...

It is the year 2136. Answering a distress call from the dilapidated Hotel Galaxian, the TARDIS crew discover a games enthusiast is using the hotel to host a murder-mystery weekend. But it seems someone from his motley group of guests is taking things a little too seriously.

While the Doctor, Ben and Polly find themselves joining in the shadowplay, it becomes clear that a real-life murderer is stalking the dark disused corridors of the Galaxian.

But worse than this: there's a sinister force waiting silently in space for events to unfold. A terrible secret is hidden on board the Galaxian, and if it is discovered nothing - least of all murder - will ever be the same again. If this is a game, the stakes just got higher.

Featuring the second Doctor, Ben and Polly, this adventure takes place between the TV stories The Power of the Daleks and The Highlanders.

bbc books #004

Publication Date: 7 July 1997

ISBN: 0 563 40565 1

Pages: 284

To Be Continued......

Hmmm......

Haven't posted here in awhile..... Any opinions? I think I may make changes....

av-812.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

desert7.jpg

Starlog: 1 April 2004 AD

Nothing of a grand-scale....

Place: Indio, California of Earth, unfashionable end of the Western spiral

Time(s):

1 April 2004 AD

10:27 AM, Thursday Night (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Just writing...

Situation: Discontinued Bilocation and the Doctor's Return.... | ....nruteR s'rotcoD eht dna noitcoliB deunitnocsiD :noitautiS

Well, well....

The Doctor has made a new post to 'The Days the Doctor Dwells In'......

Hmmm.... It's been awhile..... Well, things have been well, good, and in the most part pretty good right now......

I've been a bit lazy, so I'll have to catch up with my starship's posts. (Referring to the Aurora NX-19) And so I've been printing out the posts and then reading them later on...

Hum, ok, nothing of an interesting kind, and the Chat Room has been mostly slow all day long and that includes night and twilight.....

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are altogether..... *remembers he is writing for a Personal Log* Well, as I have said, the Room has been going slow all day....

Thursday of April's Fools..... Hmmmm..... Didn't they play that joke on us when they claimed we went to the Moon?...... Hmmmmm........ Never mind.....

I think I shall go to bed soon, and check to see how the TARDIS is doing…. Good luck to all (and wish me luck), and so long and thanks for all the fish. *TARDIS dematerializes at Ludicrous speed*

P.S. Btw, feel free to comment. Even if it is gibberish you speaketh.... :laugh:

Adds on to your posts if you reply....

To Be Continued in some later or earlier point in time-space, and the others in this infinite-dimensional realm...

s577.jpg

An olde-DoctorWho42 spoiler....V

Click for Spoiler:

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.giftzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

aurora.jpg

lastresort.jpg

naa38.jpg

The Doctor minds his language.

characters n. pl. the dramatis personae of a story, e.g. the cast of a performed script, often listed before the text.

The Doctor pr. n. Wanderer in time and space. "Mastery of English? I'd naturally reverse the roles. It's English that has mastered me. What a remarkable, versatile language."

Peri pr. n. U.S. (contraction of Perpugilliam Brown) College student companion of the Doctor (q.v.). "I'd tag along... if I felt like yet another run through The Story of English."

Book pr. n. A projected artificial intelligence or 'hologlyph', the organising principle of the Lexicon. "I'm a walking dictionary."

Osefa (de Palabra Hftzbrn, Ph.D.) pr. n. Professor of Lexicography, research supervisor to Book (q.v.) and head of the Lexicon project; a distinguished academic in her middle years. "She always was a perfectionist."

Bob Cawdrey, the Symposiarch pr. n. Wealthy patron of learning, the underwriter of the work of Osefa (q.v.) and Book (q.v.), and convenor of the conference to present the Lexicon. "Words are my entire working life. I trade in them, they made my fortune. And never, not once, did one leap off a page and hijack my brain."

Warren pr. n. A young man who comes into opposition with the work of Book (q.v.), Osefa (q.v.) and

Cawdrey (q.v.). "I'm a logophile. From lógos and philía?"

Extras n. pl. Incidental characters. See also: Attendees, Delegates, Academics, et al.

...ish suffix? Enclitic word (?) of unknown origins, as playing with the voices of its victim(s) or hosts; sentient (?) auto-memetic (?) fragment (?) of the Omniverbum (q.v.?). See also ...ish ?? ...ish? ...ish?

Extracts from Book's Lexicon, chief editor Professor Hftzbrn, unpublished.

This story takes place between Revelation of the Daleks and The Trial of a Time Lord.

bbc books #035

Release Date: August 2002

To Be Continued......

av-812.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12_monkeys_large_11.jpg

Starlog: 2 April 2004 AD

Feeling like sleeping, but then there are the Pod-people....

Place: Indio, California of Earth, a type-13 planet

Time(s):

2 April 2004 AD

10:28 PM, Friday Night (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Just writing and a bit tired...

Situation: Not much.... | ....hcum toN :noitautiS

Hmmmmm.......

Well, not much occured for today... Although the stf.net Chat Room was a bit faster than yesterday.... But then again yesterday is a fading image, so I'll probablt forget about it....

Watched some TNG on Spike TV, rewatched 'Force of Nature', and thought it was a good episode..... Down Spot.....

Also liked how they had to put a Warp speed-limit at their time.....

Hmmmm, my pocket watch is broken.... :rofl:

I am the Eggman, they are the Eggmen, I am the Walrus, goo goo g'joob...

School went good, and I read some of the Aurora's posts upon printed paper....

yay! :laugh: 'Twas a rainy day today! I like how they spread out their seemingly gloomy (although I don't think it) feeling of gray across the land....

Hmmmm, I want to buy a book made in 1964, called Russian Science Fiction.... Do you underline names of books? That's what I heard is done....

Btw, that picture is from '12 Monkeys'..... GET OUT OF MY CHAIR!!! :laugh:

Well, I guess it's been an average day in the weekly rapidity of the month....

Night all... *opens door, and walks out of Personal Log*

I think I might stay online a bit longer, possibly check on the Chat Room here in stf.net.

Also check to see how the TARDIS is doing… And whether she is working on optimal levels...

Good luck to all (and wish me luck), and so long and thanks for all the fish.

*TARDIS dematerializes at Ludicrous speed*

P.S. Btw, feel free to comment. Even if it is gibberish you speaketh.... :laugh:

Adds on to your posts if you reply....

Gets you closer to a promotion...

To Be Continued in some later or earlier point in time-space, and the others in this infinite-dimensional realm...

Click for Spoiler:

dilbert22440110040329.gif

Click for Spoiler:

aurora.jpg

lastresort.jpg

naa46.jpg

The Doctor discovers the afterlife.

In the depths of space a little known district harbours a terrible secret. Long known as a place of death, it claims thousands more lives as a great corporate space-fleet goes to war. As the fleet screams out in fear and pain, an irresistible voice calls out to three travellers and a macabre mind sets a deadly trap.

The Doctor, Peri and Erimem face the terrors of Talderun and the wrath of a corporate empire as they struggle to understand the hideous secret of the domain of the dead - a district known in legend as Nekromanteia.

This story takes place between Planet of Fire and The Caves of Androzani.

big finish doctor who audio adventures #041

Release Date: February 2003

To Be Continued......

av-812.jpg

the_time_machine_large_01.jpg

Starlog: 3 April 2004 AD

Just writing on this cloudy morning....

Place: Indio, California of Earth, the vulgar end of time

Time(s):

3 April 2004 AD

10:24 AM, Saturday Morning (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

Hmmmm........

Situation: And now for something completely different.... | ....tnereffid yletelpmoc gnihtemos rof won dnA :noitautiS

Just stopping into the 'The Days the Doctor Dwells in...' quickly....

Not much occuring on this cloudy Saturday morning....

Usually, I'd be rewatching a couple of 'Monty Python's Flying Circus' episodes....

But I'm making this post right now....

In the chat room of stf.net right now, and it's going pretty good, despite the number of people there....

Hmmmm, I decided to stop adding Dilbert comics to this, and decided to post Target Doctor Who books now....

*yawn*

Hmmm, I hope to see timetraveler_janie (Echo here) online today....

Guess I'll be going now...

Well, good luck to all (and wish me luck too), and so long and thanks for all the fish. *TARDIS dematerializes at Ludicrous speed*

P.S. Btw, feel free to comment. Even if it is gibberish you speaketh.... :clap:

Adds on to your posts if you reply, and gets you closer to your next promotion....

To Be Continued in some later or earlier point in time-space, and the others in this infinite-dimensional realm and others...

Click for Spoiler:

aurora.jpg

lastresort.jpg

target1.jpg

A single blow from the giant, hairy paw smashes the explorer to the ground. Terrified, he flees from the monster's glowing eyes and savage fangs...

Why are the peaceful Yeti now spreading death and destruction? And what is the secret behind the glowing cave on the mountain?

When Doctor Who discovers that a long-dead friend is still alive, he knows why his visit to the lonely Himalayan monastery has led to a struggle to save the Earth!

'Doctor Who, the children's own programme which adults adore...'

- Gerard Garrett, The Daily Sketch.

doctor who and the abominable snowmen

target novelisations #001

Written by: Terrance Dicks

Release Date: 21 November 1974

ISBN: 0 426 10583 4

To Be Continued......

av-812.jpg

the_war_of_the_worlds_large_03.jpg

Starlog: 5 April 2004 AD

Night/Early morning....

Place: Indio, California of Earth, the WSOGMM

Time(s):

5 April 2004 AD

1:46 AM, Early Monday Morning (PST-Humanian Earth-Time)

*yawns, stretches tentacles abit*

Situation: A bit not too near sleepy, but a little tired.... | ....derit elttil a tub ,ypeels raen oot ton tib A :noitautiS

Well, since not much happened on Sunday...

I shall begin with what happened on Saturday.....

Well, earlier, I went into chat, was a bit slow as I remember....

So I went to watch some 'Monty Python's Flying Circus' and a little of 'The Three Stooges'....

On montyblocks.gif

lol I liked 'Science-fiction Sketch', where the flying saucers began turning all of the English population into Scotsmen...

On 'The Three Stooges': It involved some butchery of a cow, a donkey and some dynamite....

I wasn't really paying much attention...

I rewatched an episode of 'Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda'...

407g.jpg

407 - "The World Turns All Around Her " [TV-PG]

Trance's true nature is revealed after the crew explores an ancient portal in space.

I liked that episode, but I didn't too much attention to it, since I was on the computer....

I also watched a bit of 'The Avengers', but I didn't watch too much of it, 'twas the episode: grave2.jpg

Spring forward: Sunday...

Not much, slept and chatted, and other miscellaneous stuff....

Talked to timetraveler_janie (Echo) which was nice....

And I wandered the ceiling during the Bring Back Kirk chatting event...

*Speeds up time* Sunday ends... (ends up missing 'Star Trek: Enterprise' :(

Well, good-morning universe, and good-evening....

Well, good luck to all and wish me luck too), and so long and thanks for all the fish. *TARDIS dematerializes at Ludicrous speed*

P.S. Btw, feel free to comment. Even if it is gibberish you speaketh.... :P

To Be Continued in some later or earlier point in time-space, and the others in this infinite-dimensional realm and others...

Click for Spoiler:

aurora.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

target2.jpg

The Doctor and Sarah arrive safely back on Earth — or do they?

Why does the mysterious soldier march straight over a cliff — and then reappear unharmed?

Why are they attacked by the sinister mechanics with built-in guns for hands?

Why is a picturesque country village at first deserted — then filled with mindless zombies?

And why are their best friends suddenly trying to kill them?

The Doctor has stumbled on a cunning alien plan to take over the Earth. Will he be in time to defeat the deadly Kraals and their terrifying android invasion?

doctor who and the android invasion

target novelisations #002

Written by: Terrance Dicks

Release Date: 16 November 1978

ISBN: 0 426 20037 3

To Be Continued......

Btw nice Personal logs very interesting. Keep them comeing.  B)

Thanx Janie, I shall...

:P lastresort.jpg42.gif