Sign in to follow this  
welfconfed

Klingon war songs

I've always thought that someone should put out a CD full of Klingon Songs! I would like that alot..If you ever come across such a thing..Please let us know!!

Oh, no I don't know how to translate Klingon. But what I have heard of their music I have liked..

Edited by spacetigger

The coolest Klingon War song that I ever heard was on a DS9 episode. I dont remember the name of the episode, but it was sang by Worf, General Martok, and Martok's crew after General Martok's Bird-Of-Prey destroyed an enemy vessel.

The coolest Klingon War song that I ever heard was on a DS9 episode.  I dont remember the name of the episode, but it was sang by Worf, General Martok, and Martok's crew after General Martok's Bird-Of-Prey destroyed an enemy vessel.

Thats the one I'm trying to find out about "Soldiers of the Empire" : cool song, cooler scene, incredibly cool episode ( if that dont make ya grab ya bat'leth nothing will :grin: ) :wow:

The coolest Klingon War song that I ever heard was on a DS9 episode.  I dont remember the name of the episode, but it was sang by Worf, General Martok, and Martok's crew after General Martok's Bird-Of-Prey destroyed an enemy vessel.

Thats the one I'm trying to find out about "Soldiers of the Empire" : cool song, cooler scene, incredibly cool episode ( if that dont make ya grab ya bat'leth nothing will :force: ) :eek:

Tell me about it.

I used to know of a site that had a snippet of the song. I think that the site was called Sector 0-0-1. I dont know if they still have the .wav or not. But if you do find the song... then please let me know

*Raises Bloodwine and Shouts, "Long Live The Empire"*

:huh: :cool:

Here you go welfconfed. This extract is taken from the official DS9 companion. It's the first stanza of the song from 'Soldiers of the Empire'. Enjoy!

Hear Sons of Kahless

Hear Daughters too

The blood of battle washed us clean

The warrior brave and true.

Now everybody!

Here you go welfconfed. This extract is taken from the official DS9 companion. It's the first stanza of the song from 'Soldiers of the Empire'. Enjoy!

Hear Sons of Kahless

Hear Daughters too

The blood of battle washed us clean

The warrior brave and true.

Now everybody!

:clap: Thanks sasooni :( ,I've been meaning to get the DS9 companion!

:laugh: :)

Yay! That's my good deed for 2004 done! And on the subject of the DS9 companion, BUY IT! I mean it! No matter what the price, it's worth it. Easily. Ten times over.

Just don't bother with the Voyager one... :rofl::bow:;)

:laugh:  :clap: 

Yay! That's my good deed for 2004 done! And on the subject of the DS9 companion, BUY IT! I mean it! No matter what the price, it's worth it. Easily. Ten times over.

Just don't bother with the Voyager one...  :laugh:  <_<  :clap:

Ah, but remember Sasooni... remember the Ferengi rules of acquisition.

Ferengi rule of acquisition #3: Never spend more on an acquisition than you have to...

Your all looking for the song that was first used on the Star Trek: Klingon CD-Game:

Qoy qeylIS puqloD

Qoy puqbe'pu'

yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI'

Say'moHchu' may' 'Iw

maSuv manong 'ej maHoHchu'

nI'be' yInmaj 'ach wovqu'

batlh maHeghbej 'ej yo' qIjDaq

vavpu'ma' DImuvpa' reH maSuvtaHqu'

mamevQo' maSuvtaH ma'ov

I actually have CDs, that I have burned, with Klingon songs on them. My latest one has among them:

taHjaj wo'

yIH bom

Degh

Qoy qeylIS puqloD

'Iv maH

The Kosmic Horror song

SuvwI' qan by Klenginem

And a lot more

Some of these songs can be found online in various places, some are only avalible from the authors.

If anyone really wants a copy, please send me an email at qurgh@wizage.net