Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Organizing DVD's & CD's - What order...

Your Star Trek DVD's and CD's. What order do you put them in? For now, I have TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, Movies order. However, I'm thinking of possibly grouping them as TOS, TOS Movies, TNG, TNG Movies, DS9, VOY, & ENT. However, if I use the second order, where would "new cast" fit in, should a new-cast movie happen. This is really bugging me, so I'd appreciate you guys sharring your DVD & CD method of organizing Trek so that I might finally decide. :waaaa: THANKS

I dont actually have any on DVD or Video yet, except for all the movies (excluding Nemesis) :grin: But I am currently saving up £550 to get the entire ST:TNG collection (All 7 seasons) "Borg Cube Box set" :wow:

If I were you, I would use the TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, Films order, that way you can find everything easily, and you wont have a problem if a mixed cast film comes out

Although, another theory I have is that you could give them all to me and then you wouldnt have to worry about how they are ordered :P

If I were you, I would use the TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, Films order, that way you can find everything easily, and you wont have a problem if a mixed cast film comes out

Although, another theory I have is that you could give them all to me and then you wouldnt have to worry about how they are ordered  :grin:

I don't have them all, DVD wise, but I do have all the soundtracks. Yeah, I guess the way I have them now, TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, & Movies, is the easiest way to organise them. THANKS :wow:

Star Trek TV shows - TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT

Star Trek Movies - 1-10

Now, I just need to buy all of them! I have only a partial collection now..

Order them like this....

(faveorite series rite in front, with the ur fave movies beside it, then behind it, second favorite, then so on and on, till the las row with ur least fave series)

I hafta have things in order, so for me it would be TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, then Movies.

...That is,,, if I had them on DVD. Right now they're all on VHS, so the tapes have a bunch of eps on them with only a few in order. I had to number all the tapes and make a reference file. :blink: Yes, I took the time to do that.

The order that I use is...

ST Movie DVD's (In Chronological Order [MP to Nemesis]), ST Movies Directors Cut DVD's (In Chronological Order [MP to ST5:Final Frontier]), ENT (VHS Recorded from TV), TOS (VHS), TOS (Animated VHS), TNG (DVD), DS9 (DVD), Voyager (VHS).

When the Voyager Season DVD's and Enterprise Season DVD's start appearing, then I will phase out the VHS by giving them to friends.

There is nothing wrong with order.

:cool:

I use the TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, MOVIES.  Myself easier that way.

Same as me much easier to do it that way I think :blink: