Kruge's Ship.

What Was Done With It?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Was Done With It?

• Left In The Water.
    • Sent To Federation Labs.
    • Returned To The Klingons.

I Think They Sent It To A Lab, Myself.

Incase This Is Needed, Kruge Is The Klingon Captain In Star Trek III. Kirk And Co. Stole His Ship After Kirk Killed Kruge On Planet Genesis. It Was The Same Klingon Ship Used In Star Trek IV.

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Got a pic of it?

Speaking of Klingon ships, is there a class called

"Sword of Kahless"?

or is that just a game thing?

Have You Ever Seen III & IV?? Or V & VI Aswell..The Same Design Is Used In Those Movies Too.

And I Think That's Just A Game Thing

Click for Spoiler:

109.jpg Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Got a pic of it?

"Sword of Kahless"?

There's a Sword of Kahless seen on DS9, but no ship class of that name. Commande Kruge's ship from ST-3 was the very first Klingon Bird of Prey seen in Trek. In ST-4, Kirk and crew named it the H.M.S. Bounty. :dude:

I think, given the negotiations that were going on with the Klingons at the time, and the fact that Star Fleet never ended up developing a cloak, before it was banned by a treaty with the Romulans, I don't think that it was kept by Star Fleet, and even if it sank, they would have found a way to pulled it back up.

Commander Kruge's ship from ST-3 was the very first Klingon Bird of Prey seen in Trek.  In ST-4, Kirk and crew named it the H.M.S. Bounty. :waaaa:

Yeah, but can anyone remember why it was called that specifically? (why should Master Q set all the questions? lol)

Commander Kruge's ship from ST-3 was the very first Klingon Bird of Prey seen in Trek.  In ST-4, Kirk and crew named it the H.M.S. Bounty. :waaaa:

Yeah, but can anyone remember why it was called that specifically? (why should Master Q set all the questions? lol)

Didn't it come from the TOS ship 'Romulan Bird of Prey'? I think at one time the Klingons and Romulans were sharing technology..

As for the question..I believe the Federation returned Kruge's ship to the Klingons..After all Kirk did steal it !!!

Got a pic of it?

"Sword of Kahless"?

There's a Sword of Kahless seen on DS9, but no ship class of that name. Commande Kruge's ship from ST-3 was the very first Klingon Bird of Prey seen in Trek. In ST-4, Kirk and crew named it the H.M.S. Bounty. :waaaa:

Here's a pic of the "Sword of Kahless" I'm talking about.

In Klingon its called

"KBB-qeyITS betleH Class"

http://www.geocities.com/auric180/SwordofKahless.html

I beg u difer, its a "computer game"

don't say video, it sounds awful.

anyway, just checking if theres real or not. After all games do base on the show too. The Feds & Klingons had a war on each other, don't they something bigger then

Constitution or K'T'inga classes?

Didn't it come from the TOS ship 'Romulan Bird of Prey'? I think at one time the Klingons and Romulans were sharing technology..

As for the question..I believe the Federation returned Kruge's ship to the Klingons..After all Kirk did steal it !!!

I meant why was it called the H.M.S. Bounty (just interested to see who knows their literature)

The Enterprise crew rebeled against Star Fleet, just like the crew of the H.M.S Bounty in the book and later movie, Mutiny on the Bounty. I guess they were content with saving Spock and were in a humerous mood when it came to naming the Bird of Prey.

I vote that they tore into it for study, but I can't decide whether they would've returned it or not afterwards. They weren't allies w/ the Klingons at the time, and they had every right to keep it imho, but that Klingon Ambassador definitely would've had a fit. :force:

Did you know, the reason why Krudge's ship was called a 'Bird of Prey' and had wings painted on the underside was because in the original script for Star Trek 3, the villans were going to be Romulans. But then last minute it changed to Klingons but the model had alraedy been built. So that is why we ended up with a Klingon bIRD OF pREY!

Did you know, the reason why Krudge's ship was called a 'Bird of Prey' and had wings painted on the underside was because in the original script for Star Trek 3, the villans were going to be Romulans. But then last minute it changed to Klingons but the model had alraedy been built. So that is why we ended up with a Klingon bIRD OF pREY!

Also, In Another Version, Kruge Steals A Romulan Ship.

You're part right.

Originally Kruge was supposed to have stolen that ship from the Romulans but this was taken out of the script.

I vote that they tore into it for study, but I can't decide whether they would've returned it or not afterwards. They weren't allies w/ the Klingons at the time, and they had every right to keep it imho, but that Klingon Ambassador definitely would've had a fit. :laugh:

I agree and voted so but I dont think the Klingons ever saw hide nor hair of that ship again.

I cannot beleive that Starfleet would have just left it in the sea - It would have been too tempting.

I'd also like to think that Starfleet would have returned the ship to the klingon's afterward, for the sake of good relations, but having said that, I'm not convinced that the Klingon's would have actually wanted it back anway - Kruge essentially failed in his mission and his ship was stolen. The ship would therefore be a reminder of that failure, and no doubt somthing of a dishonour (and embarrasment) to the Klingon empire