Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chataeya

Chataeya's Album

:idea:

Click for Spoiler:

photo-228.jpg

Here's a look at an SCA pic of Raven-Feather, Katrina (my 11 yearold), Maggie (my 7 yearold) and myself. Yes my hair color has changed. It is naturaly Dark Brown when not messed with. :dude: :unsure:

I didn't see this before. Great picture, your girls are beautiful!

:P Thank you! The youngest maybe cute , but can she cause trouble. :P

:blink: It's nice to know that not many people like my picture but that's OK. My little family is falling apart. Homer has taken my youngest away from me , and the oldest will no longer spaek to me because of Homer. I guess I just need to know that I am still alive and that there are some people out there that do care. :blink:

Well, I care about you..I've missed you on the board..Sorry things aren't going well for you..I like your pic as well..And I hope you'll be alright..

thank you for sharing the pictures, I apreciate the time you took to doing so. You look like you have wonderful girls.

I've missed you on the board, Chataeya. Those are great-looking pics, but I'm sorry to hear about what's going on. My prayers are with ya.

:blink: It's nice to know that not many people like my picture but that's OK. My little family is falling apart. Homer has taken my youngest away from me , and the oldest will no longer spaek to me because of Homer.  I guess I just need to know that I am still alive and that there are some people out there that do care. :blink:

Aw hun, I'm so sorry. :bow: I hope everything works out somehow. *HUGE HUGS* :) :dude:

:lol: It's nice to know that not many people like my picture but that's OK. My little family is falling apart. Homer has taken my youngest away from me , and the oldest will no longer spaek to me because of Homer.  I guess I just need to know that I am still alive and that there are some people out there that do care. :lol:

I think you need a BIG one of these... :o

Actually I think you need a LOT of those :look: :lol: :o :o

And one of these :look:

(and you girls look really cute :P)