Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

DEF LEPPARD CONCERT!

Sorry if I am going off topic here but VBG brings up an interesting idea.

I believe the performance of any group live is dependant on what stage they are in with their drug use :D If they had done no drugs from the beginning then they do a good gig no matter what but if the group was doing drugs during the time they were producing hits then two factors come into play about future performances.

1. They are at the height of their drug use and could be burned out therefore they will suck or

2. They got over being burned out by getting cleaned up and their attention has turned to recreating performances of their songs which are as good as they were originally recorded or even better.

I think Def Leopard probably falls into category 2 and should rock the house down. :tear:

It's been my experience that a lot of bands or singers aren't nearly as good live as they are on CD. Some are just as great though.

I don't know about that, that may be the case with country music, i don't know, never been.

I enjoy music live, but i'm into punk, so seeing it live is more fun, your in a small club about 5 feet from the stage, more energy in the place than you can handle, with about 100 or so people, nine times out ten you talk to the band afterwards,

But back to subject of Def Leopard, i think they should be great live still, look at Aerosmith (don't like), from what i've heard they're great live still. Good Luck with that.

But back to subject of  Def Leopard, i think they should be great live still, look at Aerosmith (don't like), from i've heard they're great live still. Good Luck with that.

Aerosmith stopped a performance because Tyler (?) was strung out to the nth degree, after THAT, he cleaned up and now they put on a good show again.

But back to subject of  Def Leopard, i think they should be great live still, look at Aerosmith (don't like), from i've heard they're great live still. Good Luck with that.

Aerosmith stopped a performance because Tyler (?) was strung out to the nth degree, after THAT, he cleaned up and now they put on a good show again.

What about Guns N' Roses? I bet more of their concerts were cancelled the night of because of Axel Rose's "antics" than they actually performed. I feel sorry for their fans who were excited about the recent "reunion" tour that then got cancelled when Rose couldn't even show up for the first concert in Vancouver. :tear:

I saw Def Leppard about 20 years ago,it was the first tour after the car accident that took the drummers arm off.You will be amazed at how he still plays drums with one arm.It was a great show.

Yep....I'm Going!!!  :D

I hope they're Still Great Live :)

This is my first Concert  :)

Seen Live shows on Tapes though ;)

DEF LEPPARD :blink: :P :D:D :)

So, ya need a date? Just kidding ;) I wanna go! I just saw Bon Jovi last week. It was AWESOME!