Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

How Often Do You Treat Yourself...

In The Early Hours Of The Morning Today, Before Sunrise, I Watched All TNG Borg Episodes, Then I Watched 'First Contact'.

That Would Be My Borg Marathon, lol

What About You?

Hm, I once watched 3 TNG DVDs without interrupting. Since every DVD has 4 episodes on it, I watched 12 episodes... After that I went to bed and had a very nice dream of TNG :blink: Guess I'm obsessed with TNG :blink:

That was my TNG marathon :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

i have my own marathon on whenever there's nothing good on tv, stressful week of college, bad weather, or if there is a marathon on tv itself. when i do have my own marathon it's my tape of voyager's finale and first two episodes along with First contact and insurrection along with the tape of various star trek stars appearances on other shows especially ethan phillips appearance on the jamie kennedy experience.

i make sure to have a generous supply of junk food on hand for the duration.

tm

:blink:

Several summers back when I was bored and there was nothing to do inside or out, I popped in some TNG tapes and probably watched more than 10 eps a day. Then I'd take a break and watch SW: Return of the Jedi a few times ...per day, then switch back to Trek. Being lazy was fun! :blink:

I had a Deep Space Nine marathon yesterday. My flatmate and I watched eight episodes in a row. I think its better to watch the episodes a few times rather than watch several episodes all in a row. I like to ponder the episodes before I watch any new ones (I have only seen up to half way through season three of DS9). However, its great to watch lots of episodes back to back and in order. If I really like an episode of Star Trek, I will watch it over and over again. I also like watching two parters and episodes that relate to other episodes (not necessarily two parters)

Madam Captain out!!