Sign in to follow this  
Gary Phaserman

A political post

Perhaps you haven't heard, but Dubya, as he is lovingly called, is preparing to announce his plan to re-invigorate NASA, with possible revisiting of the Moon and possibly MARS! if he can push this through, I think he would do alot to endear himself to Star Trek fans.

Only the American ones, I dont think a lot of Brits over here would care too much, just be slightly interested

This is why people who know little about space travel and more about how to get re-elected should not be making these decisions. It's completely improbable to have any of these achieved in at least 20 years. Look the Space Station has yet to be completed yet.

This is why people who know little about space travel and more about how to get re-elected should not be making these decisions. It's completely improbable to have any of these achieved in at least 20 years. Look the Space Station has yet to be completed yet.

My understanding is that if Bush has his way - it never will be....they intend to abadon it...I think I posted this before. It makes no sense to me and I really don't think the "cowboy" approach for space exploration is best. Yes, governments can have separate programs but I think we need some joint exploration as well.

But what can I say - he's obviously trying to win my vote :laugh: