Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I SAW PETERPAN TODAY!

I loved everything about the movie except for Tinkerbell. The lady who played her really didn't capture Tinkerbell's spirit. They made her too cartoonish. Other then that it was an excelent movie. I'll be seeing it at least once more in theaters.

You weren't very late. All you missed was Wendy telling stories to the boys and Peter was listening outside. Nana saw him at the window and grabed his shadow. Just the classic begining to Peter Pan.

You weren't very late. All you missed was Wendy telling stories to the boys and Peter was listening outside. Nana saw him at the window and grabed his shadow. Just the classic begining to Peter Pan.

Yeah, I saw the part where the dog (Nana?) grabbed his shadow, I can't remember exactly, but that's good to know I only missed a few mins. :assimilated:

My daughter and I went to see it and enjoyed it very much. She was a little disappointed in the mermaids, but that was such a small part, it didn't make that much difference. The whole movie is visually aesthetically pleasing and the soundtrack is awesome. I highly recommend this movie for anybody (not just us kids).

Well, I gotta say, LOTR was good too. Very long, but good.

I've been sharing the comments on this thread with my family and they've been sharing things people out in the world ( :blink: ) have been telling them about this film, we all agree we want to go see it in the theater. Now we just need to find the time before time runs out.

Nobody else interrested?

Sorry, I'm still not interested in seeing this movie..Different strokes for different folks.. :blink:

Nobody else interrested?

Sorry, I'm still not interested in seeing this movie..Different strokes for different folks.. :blink:

Why not? It's nothing like the oldy musicals nor the kiddie Disney version. :lol:

It's still the same Peter Pan character isn't it? I've never liked Peter Pan..Not everybody does you know..Different strokes for different folks.. :blink:

Nobody else interrested?

Why not? It's nothing like the oldy musicals nor the kiddie Disney version. :lol:

It's still the same Peter Pan character isn't it? I've never liked Peter Pan..Not everybody does you know..Different strokes for different folks.. ;)

Yes, it's the same character, but portrayed for the first time as he was in the book. The versions you may have seen were not true to the original story, this one is however. I'd highly recommend seeing it! :blink:

Nobody else interrested?

It's still the same Peter Pan character isn't it? I've never liked Peter Pan..Not everybody does you know..Different strokes for different folks.. ;)

Yes, it's the same character, but portrayed for the first time as he was in the book. The versions you may have seen were not true to the original story, this one is however. I'd highly recommend seeing it! :blink:

Sorry, you still haven't convinced me...Maybe someday if they show it on TV..But I won't pay to see it..

Some people just don't like Peter Pan. Everyone says the LotR movies are great, and I'm sure they are, but I still have no intrest in seeing them. It's no big deal if he doesn't want to see it.

Some people just don't like Peter Pan. Everyone says the LotR movies are great, and I'm sure they are, but I still have no intrest in seeing them. It's no big deal if he doesn't want to see it.

True, but the movie bombed in theaters. I'm trying to convince as many people to see it as I can. :blink:

Click here to view the teaser and theatrical trailers if you're not sure about seeing it. :blink:

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard