Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Star Trek Smilies

I can't find any so I'm just making my own. I've only made Riker, Data and Beverly so far. Feel free to use them. You can just upload them to your own website or image hosting site. I'll add more as I make them. Enjoy. :wow:

Crusherxsmilie.gifDataxsmilie.gifRikerxsmiliex2.gif

Edited to add Deanna. Hope she looks ok. It's hard to make a curly haired smilie. :laugh:

deannaxsmilie.gif

Just adding Geordi.

Geordixsmilie.gif

Guest Ktrek

Here's the only two Star Trek smilies I have found. There are probably more somewhere! Both of these are Borg.borgsmile.gifborg.gifThere are lots of Star Wars smilies I'm actually suprised that there are so few Star Trek ones.

Ktrek

I have been looking all over the place for ST smilies and came up with none. I will keep looking, I want to try to keep them in the same format as our current smilies but if I can't find any I will import some of the above into our bored. If anyone finds a database of good ST smilies please let me know where it is.

My only other options are to make them myself (not too easy) or steal ST.COM's :devil: and I don't want to do that.

Guest Ktrek

Here's another ST smilie! startrek.gif

Ktrek

Here is very good one but the link may not be permanent and it could disappear at any time, if you know how to download to it your hard drive, better hurry. I also had one of an OS Klingon Battle Cruiser but I cant find it now. starship.gif

Guest Ktrek

Here is a website that has quite a few Star Trek gifs. Some are animated. You just have to look at each one. The transporter ones are cool!Star Trek Gifs

BTW if you want be able to save gif files, especially the animated ones, you must be at the webpage where just the gif is displayed. then from your toolbar under edit choose select all, then right click on the gif and select save to. If you do not "select all" you will not get all the action in the animateds just a picture. Hope this helps!

Ktrek

Ktrek about your advice for saving the gif, what if you do not have your own website to save them to, The best I could do was try to save one into "My Pictures" but then linking to there to post the gif was not allowed. :laugh:

Ktrek about your advice for saving the gif, what if you do not have your own website to save them to, The best I could do was try to save one into "My Pictures" but then linking to there to post the gif was not allowed.  :laugh:

Go to www.imagemagician.com . The first two weeks are free and then it's $9.99 a year after that. That's what I use.

Guest Ktrek
Ktrek about your advice for saving the gif, what if you do not have your own website to save them to, The best I could do was try to save one into "My Pictures" but then linking to there to post the gif was not allowed.  :laugh:

Well, I thought about this one myself. I have 10megs of webspace that I am not using. I'm thinking of trying to setup a webpage just for Startrekfans.net use. I'll have to see what it might entail but I think I could get alot of gifs up there for 10megs. In fact if I opened another email account I can get another 10megs from my server. We'll see. I'm not sure I have the time to make the webpages and all right now.

Ktrek

Yeah that would be nice!

If we could get some ST smiles and have access to them directly on the community that would be great

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I can't find any so I'm just making my own. I've only made Riker, Data and Beverly so far. Feel free to use them. You can just upload them to your own website or image hosting site. I'll add more as I make them. Enjoy.  :o

Crusherxsmilie.gifDataxsmilie.gifRikerxsmiliex2.gif

Edited to add Deanna. Hope she looks ok. It's hard to make a curly haired smilie.  :o

deannaxsmilie.gif

Just adding Geordi.

Geordixsmilie.gif

how do you upload them?

Right click on them and choose "save picture as", save them to your hard drive (I just put them in my pictures file) and them you can upload them to your web site or hosting site. I have no idea how to upload to a website. I can't even figure out stinkin' geocities. :o If you use a hosting site it explains how to upload. I like www.imagemagician.com myself. HTH :o