Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

Man, posting really slowed down!

Yesterday we didn't have near as many people on and the posting was much faster than it is now. Theres probably alot of people in the TREKCHAT, But come on. I love to post and theres hardly any new topics anymore.

Edited by Captain Holland

It seems to me we've lost a lot of members - I thought some people were busy doing the holidays but I think some are just gone.

then there are some that post mainly on ENT and there haven't been any new episodes in a while

Does anybody run across any of these guys on other sites and know what happened to them?

It'll pick up. Right now there's just a lot of new people to talk with so I guess alot of people are in the chat.

I'm encoding a video for the Eagles board right now so I can't really do much of anything.

I too have noticed that I don't see posts from certain familiar members anymore........Since I don't do "chats" I look forward to when I can get into the forums........I hope those we're missing will return :spock: ........but if not, I just want to keep the momento we have established here, going strong......To me this is the best Star Trek web site there is.......and it certainly has the best group to have discussions with. :spock:

The posting seems to be increased imo, this morning I was greeted to three full pages of new post's rather than the normal two or two and a sprinkling. :spock:

I know what you mean, recently for 2 days on the run, i was the days top poster, thats a first for me in this place!

Myself I have not been posting alot lately because of work, and trying to get a few things done for the chat room to accomodate our new members.

Well, I don't think there is anything wrong with the posting, it's just that there is hardly any new topics. Hopefully it will pick up once ENT starts up again.

Hopefully, but alot of the younger members may have to lessen their time here when schools start back (I think some may have already started back). I'm headed back to Uni. next wk, so that may be the case for me. :spock:

:) Hey Everyone!

I haven't been on nearly enough in the past two weeks but I haven't gone anywhere. The holidays were crazy for me. I had family staying with me for 2 weeks and between all the shopping and visiting I haven't been able to come in here. The few times I have there really werent any topics I had any input on. Anyway I am sure everything will return to normal once the new eps start running. I hope you all had a great holiday and I will be posting.. :)

Ya welcome back Archerfan!

I've been back to school since monday. (But finals begin on the 22! The semester is almost over! Yay! That means I'll have an even more fun semester starting in February!)

I''ve been around, but having a bit of bad luck lately. I have a condition known as scholiosis (sp?) or curvature of the spine. Over the holidays, I twisted or bent wrong and now am suffering from lots of lower back pain, and my sciatic nerve is involved as well (shooting pain and numbness in my right leg). I've been running to doctors and eating painkillers, muscle relaxers, and steroids...which kind of puts a damper on my job hunt!! I'm scheduled to see another doctor on Jan 12th to have an MRI scheduled to see if I need surgery on my back or not. I'll keep you all posted as long as the Vicodin doesn't keep me too stoned to make any sense!

Ouch! Sounds tough, mrskirk; hope you get well.

...and even though you don't know me, AF, welcome back!

:cops: " Pull Over" :tomcat:

I have been posting/chatting.

i like boards, but i like chatting to.

boards are like email, they may be OLD, but chat, its up to date.

thats wat i like!

Anyway,

Peace out

:cops: "Pull Over" :tomcat:

I'm The Cop!

Its been slow in ST Games, its usaully buzzing with activity but their's been very little new posts these past few days.

With ST.com chat closing down, a lot of people (like me) are coming over to here, I think that will help pick things up quite a bit in the forums

According to the board stats 679 posts have been posted today! I'm not sure where the focus of those posts has been posted, but that's pretty good.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com