Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

Tv Guide

In this weeks TV Guide, they asked people to post what they thought would be the best way to save Enterprise..

Here is a couple that made it into print

3) "Get rid of the '80's power ballad! Nobody wants a theme song that sounds like it came from the "Footloose" soundtrack."

6)" 'Star Trek: The Musical"

10)"Have an alien eat that stupid dog already!"

There are 10 suggestions in all that made the TV Guide (the April 12-18 issue)

less scenes with them rubbing that stuff all over each other would be good too. Focusing on Hoshi and Maywhether (?) would be good once in a while. It was cool to see Hoshi attack the doctor last week. ANd Maywhether duke it out some too. But some good stories with them as the focus woudl be nice.

I always thought that was cool about TNG. Each week usually centered around one character and that way we learned about them all. They coudl also have a side story running along side a main one like they have done in the others shows. They don't do that much here.

3) "Get rid of the '80's power ballad! Nobody wants a theme song that sounds like it came from the "Footloose" soundtrack."

Hey, I like that song! :tear:

I really don't mind the song either, however, whoever wrote that (at the TV Guide online site) obviously didn't like it

10)"Have an alien eat that stupid dog already!"

WHAT?! noooooooooo not Porthos :tear:

I hated the theme song.

What's wrong with Porthos??? If an alien eats that dog, I eat the alien. With ketchup. And a knife. A very sharp knife.

I love Porthos too! Don't you just want to smooch him right on the nose? love-smiley-018.gif

I'm feeling this strange urge to go listen to some 80's power ballads. I like 80's power ballads darn it! :)

I love Porthos too! Don't you just want to smooch him right on the nose?

I'm feeling this strange urge to go listen to some 80's power ballads. I like 80's power ballads darn it! 

Lol :)

I'm love dogs - I have a poodle. He is the cutest thin I have ever seen :bow: (I am absolutely obsessed. This topic is almost as dangerous as Data and Nemesis. Beware :D)

Sign in to follow this