Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derro

The Derelict Logs

Derelict's Log

Earthdate: 05/01/04 (dd/MM/yy)

The TNS payrole office rang up today, Seems that they want their money back.

The money they paid to my account by accident weeks after I was fired.;)

Anyway, apparently its been two months since I was notified and I still haven't done anything about it. Maybe I'll get round to it some day since I'm the one being inconvenienced here for their mistake and am I getting compensation, No.

Where's the incentive to get me off my *buttocks* and do something about it?.

End Log

Derelict's Log

Earthdate: 06/01/04 (dd/MM/yy)

Went to see the LOTR:ROTK tonight, great movie but at 3 hours & 45 minutes thats one hell of a long movie. Anyway I am impressed with the whole trilogy, and I hope that it has proven to world that New Zealanders are more than a bunch of sheep farmers.

End Log

Derelict's Log

Earthdate: 07/02/04 (dd/MM/yy)

Yeee I voted on the state election today, Stupid compulsory voting system.

:waaaa:

Not much to say today except for last night's RU game at Carisbrook (The house of pain) in Dunedin.

It was sweet!!!! my team the All Blacks thrashed the world champ's England 36 to 3.:look:

Woohoo W00t Woohoo W00t Woohoo W00t Woohoo W00t Woohoo W00t.

:Plays Dave Dobbyn, Slice of Heaven:

Derro, See if you can locate a movie called "The 10th Kingdom" . Talk about LLOOOONNNGGG, 6 1/2 hours but it was a really good story. Alot of time travel too.

Or just stick with Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. Short and sweet and funny as anything.

Bore myself to death? Not yet.

Derro, See if you can locate a movie called "The 10th Kingdom" . Talk about LLOOOONNNGGG, 6 1/2 hours but it was a really good story. Alot of time travel too.

6 1/2 HOURS, don't know if I can last that long but hey i'll give anything a try once.

(Well, almost anything.)

Or just stick with Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. Short and sweet and funny as anything.

Bore myself to death? Not yet.

224449[/snapback]

(Well, I'm glad someone's not bored by my blog. Well not to death at least.)

Today I learned that I may have a long lost half brother, but apart from that the day was pretty uneventful.

Today I learned that I may have a long lost half brother, but apart from that the day was pretty uneventful.

260604[/snapback]

Cool; older or younger? :b-day:

(...and again, where've ya been lately? :b-day: )

Cool; older or younger? :b-day:

(...and again, where've ya been lately? :b-day: )

260659[/snapback]

Younger, I feel kinda weird thou, I thought I was the only child until now.

(Busy with various stuff, O that reminds me what happened to Vic ?)

Due to the upgrades, Vic's is offline for now. It should be up and running eventually, but I'm not sure exacly when that will be.

I have sad news to report.

I have been recently informed that an old friend I used to know has died. I will be atending the funeral tomorrow.

That is sad; you and the family will be in my prayers. :bow:

301998[/snapback]

Thanks, thats much appreciated,

Well, today I went to the funeral as expected the weather met the mood I was in and many others there, being overcast with light rain.

Actually I had an awkward time there, I had not seen my friend (alive) since I was 12, almost a decade ago now. Many people there I didn't know, others had changed so much as to become un-recognizable, but I got though.

From what I heard from people's eulogies (and un-known to me) he had become quite the Guitarist, conquering many including Rock, Heavy Metal and Jazz Fusion (Whatever that is) and even went on to teach people how to play the guitar on a professional level. Whilst his mabe have been a life cut tragically cut short, from what i've been told that life must have been a bloody good one. As his older brother said towards the end of his eulogy (not exact words) "He's probably up there, Jammin with other guitar greats with the sound turned up well beyond the safe human hearing level".

I did come away from the service with some regrets however, I have had many times where I could have made contact with him even if it was only to stop by and say "Hi" but I never did.

and now, I can't even do that .

I hope that anyone who has read this far I hope you take this to heart, don't make the same mistake I did.

I will pray for him and hopes that he rests in peace. So many talented people have died in such a short period of time. I hope that everything works out for you.

I have sad news to report.

I have been recently informed that an old friend I used to know has died. I will be atending the funeral tomorrow.

301989[/snapback]

Sorry about that.