Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

How big of a Star Trek fan are you?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how big of a Star trek fan are you?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how big of a Star trek fan are you?

I too consider myself to be a 10..I have a feeling that this is a board full of 10s.. :laugh:

For my area, I'm probably a 10.

.....For this board, probably an 8. :laugh: I stink at MQ's trivia, and I've only been to one convention.

Now if it's just based on how much you like Trek, then I'm definitely a 10!

I rate myself at 9 because I haven't been at any convention, and mostly because I don't plan to visit one either :laugh:

But I LOVE Star Trek all the same, I just don't find the conventions very interesting, not that there will be any in Sweden anyway..

I have rated myself a 9 because i am so awful at the trivia questions, i have been a huge Trek fan since a very young age it's just my memory that sucks. :laugh:

Hmmm . . . LOL

Well I don't watch ENT so that does push me a few points down. I'll give my self a 6. On second thought maybe it should be a 7 - oh well too late now

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Hmmm . . . LOL

Well I don't watch ENT so that does push me a few points down. I'll give my self a 6. On second thought maybe it should be a 7 - oh well too late now

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I think you can still be a 10 even if you only like one series but hate the others, or if you like 4 and mildly dislike the 5th.

It'a all about how "passionate" you feel for the series you do like I think.

10. Honestly. I mean, what else? I love to talk about Star Trek, I love to read Star Trek books, I love to watch it on TV / DVD / video....

I guess that makes me a big Star Trek fan. :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I guess I reserved 10 for people that go to conventions in full costume, catalog their collections and know each episode of their favorite season by name and number. Since I know these people exist and I know I'm not one of them I gave my self a 7 - probably should have gone 8 but I tend to vote conservative.

10. I've seen every episode of every series, and all the movies, I have nearly all the ST:TNG paperback books, I've been to a few conventions and I'd wear a costume if I had one, I have an "IDIC" keychain, a UFP "starfield" pin I wear on my workvest, an NC-1701 alarm clock that sorta works,.....

That counts as a 10, doesn't it?