Sign in to follow this  
Derro

Worst Movie Ever

What is the worst movie that you have ever had the horror of watching?

For me it would have to be Chicken Park. It was so bad I stopped watching after about 10min.

thats a no brainer... cabin boy with woogie from somthing bout mary... i got mad at myself for watching half the movie before i stormed off for a refund..

The Cat In The Hat. I watched about 5 or 10 minutes and deleted it... err... umm... I mean walked out....  :dude:

Stardate:2145.12

Lol VBG yeh Cat in the Hat was pretty bad

For me its any Star Trek movie!!!!

Ha ha bet i got a few reactions there Just kidding

Seriously I hated Where the Red Fern Grows!! Horrid Movie!!!!!

There have been so many but I would pick the Avengers - I would say given the expectations, the fan following from the sixties, the material (ie story line and background) and the high calibre of actors - it is incredulous that anyone could make such a BAD movie.

Battlefield Earth was a stinker too but I don't think the expectations were as high.

I heard Cat in the Hat was bad - that's a shame.

Contact - argh! i fell asleep...

Starship Troopers - except for the raunchy bit, lol.

and a few others!

Hmmm, I didn't think Where the Red Fern Grows or Contact were awful.... I also didn't think they were that good though.

I haven't seen it myself (nor do I want to), but I'm surprised no one's mentioned Gigli yet. :laugh: That might be because no one else has seen it either.

The worst movie I ever saw was a swedish one named "jordgubbar med grädde" (strawberries with cream). It was so terrible I sometimes have nightmares about watching it again!! One night I dreamt that my best friend forced me to watch it.. Luckily, I woke up just before it was about to begin..

Well the most recent film that made me cringe was a film from those sickly annoying Olsen twins. I caught it over the Christmas period and it was set in London with many fake English accents being thrown about violently.

The worst bit was when a particular actor (who I think is Australian) playing an English part opened his mouth. :laugh:

theres quite a few but one that comes to mind that i turned off before finishing, was........BOOGIE NIGHTS..... with mark wahlburg