Sign in to follow this  
removed

spiderman sucks

I didn't care much for Spiderman; It's been a long time since I read the comics so I don't know much about Spiderman but I know he wasn't a teen. 

In the first spiderman comic he was a teen infact the movie is very much like the comic, for the first part anyway the only diference is the nature of the spider.

spiderman is definitely not my fave movie... B)

I haven't seen daredevil or hulk...

I have seen the first x-men but not the second...

I like super heros... but some of these movies are just a little to much...

I never sawHulk or Daredevil, but i did see Spiderman and the X-men films and i thought they were amazing!!

daredevil was good. hulk was good. the xmen movies were excellent, and so is spiderman, just seen the trailers for spiderman two this week at the movies, that looks good as well, doc oc is the bad guy in this one.

I used to like the Spiderman cartoon, but never had any interest in seeing the movie. The only one of these superhero movies I've seen is X-1, and it was great. I know, I know, I should've seen X-2 by now. B)

just seen the trailers for spiderman two this week at the movies, that looks good as well, doc oc is the bad guy in this one.

Oh really? B) Please tell me; what film were you at the movies to see? (so I know where to see the trailer at)

Batman Sucks!!!

The first movie was bad (They gave the Joker a back story and thats not right because he is suposed to have one of the most secret of historys in comics)

the only thing I liked about the first movie was what he did to jack to make joker as this was what batman did to the vilan in his first ever apearance in detective comics #1 (as a side note DC comics takes it name from Detective comics)

on the whole the movies are not realy batman but the Dark knight which is a subset of batman much darker.

Keep in mind that these are movies based on the comic books, so the story will vary as well as have some creative license.

I don't really know much about Batman beyond the animated series and movies, so can you tell me what you thought of the movies without comparring to the rest of the Batman franchise?

Keep in mind that these are movies based on the comic books, so the story will vary as well as have some creative license.

I don't really know much about Batman beyond the animated series and movies, so can you tell me what you thought of the movies without comparring to the rest of the Batman franchise?

Yes they suck!!!

Some top class acters acting very badly (I've seen less wood in a forest) Arnold Schwarzenegger acted better in Herculies in New York than as Mr Freeze.

The storys where badly written and very disjointed.

and the best way to ruin a movie "alicia silverstone"

AE, you can view the trailer here.

Thanks.

Of the Batman films only #4 missed the mark for me, Clooney as Batman made me sick but that wasn't all, Mr Freeze should have been a small frail man and they should have saved creating Batgirl for another film, it just tried to do too much.

Some top class acters acting very badly (I've seen less wood in a forest) Arnold Schwarzenegger acted better in Herculies in New York than as Mr Freeze.

The storys where badly written and very disjointed.

and the best way to ruin a movie "alicia silverstone"

I liked Michael Keaton but I thought Clooney was like watching a lump of lead. (Didn't see the third movie). Uma Thurman gave it her best.

Have to agree on Alicia Silverstone.

Batman was a great movie. It had a really awesome villain. Batman Returns wasn't as good, but it was still enjoyable. Batman Forever was even worse, but me seeing it when I was real young, I still enjoyed it. But I must say, Batman & Robin was terrible. George Clooney sucks. Even seeing it when I was young, I still thought it was horrible.

While I like Batman, the SPIDER-MAN movie is really the only one I like enough to own on video.

The 4 super-hero guys I'm familar with:

Superman - Too invincible.

Batman - Too gothic and not into vigilanties.

X-Men - Feels like Power Rangers.

Spider-man - Now this one just feels right. Instead of flying, having an insane looking car, or a giant jet, he can... web-sling? ...arround town, which looks like an excellent means of travel! As seen in the movie, he's tough enough to take a beating, but can still be wounded. I thought the "beat up" Spider-man...

Click for Spoiler:

...at the end of the movie, after being thrown through a brick wall and such, looked perfect!

It's no fun if they're invincible, have this huge backup team, or tons of gadgets. Spider-man basically relies on his 6th sense, agility, strength, and web-goo. I dunno, I'm not into comics, I just loved the Spider-man movie.

I think that Hollywood is begining to run out of idea's, there turning out movies with lot of special effect's but little else.

Spiderman was tolerable, but its not a movie I would want in my personal collection.

While I like Batman, the SPIDER-MAN movie is really the only one I like enough to own on video.

The 4 super-hero guys I'm familar with:

Superman - Too invincible.

Batman - Too gothic and not into vigilanties.

X-Men - Feels like Power Rangers.

Spider-man - Now this one just feels right.  Instead of flying, having an insane looking car, or a giant jet, he can... web-sling? ...arround town, which looks like an excellent means of travel!  As seen in the movie, he's tough enough to take a beating, but can still be wounded.  I thought the "beat up" Spider-man...

Click for Spoiler:

...at the end of the movie, after being thrown through a brick wall and such, looked perfect!

It's no fun if they're invincible, have this huge backup team, or tons of gadgets.  Spider-man basically relies on his 6th sense, agility, strength, and web-goo.  I dunno, I'm not into comics, I just loved the Spider-man movie.

Now we are talking the diference between DC and Marvel.

Mavel has the not so tough hero who can get beaten.

allthough superman has been beaten big time once

Click for Spoiler:

He was killed by Doomsday in the death of superman.

I thought Spiderman was a really good movie, I've seen a trailer for the new one and that one looks like it will be pretty good too. I hope so anyway.

really? because i thought i looked even worse. lol. they couldnt possibly picked a villain that looked any less threatening. haha