Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Bruce Almighty

I was watching the DVD Bruce Almighty on Christmas and spotted a Trek actor and forgot to post it. I made this screen capture to share.

This is from the scene where Bruce makes the News Anchor babble on camera, this is the producer of the news show...

PDVD_107.JPG

That's Rom isn't it? That's cool..I just watched this DVD the other day and didn't notice him..Funny movie...

That's Rom isn't it? That's cool..I just watched this DVD the other day and didn't notice him..Funny movie...

Yep that's him, I watched the movie twice before I noticed it was him.

What the old guy with glasses is rom?  No bloody way.  I thought he was the same age as Jake in real life. B)

You're thinking Nog, Rom is Quark's brother. Nog's father.

320X240.jpg

Stardate:213987.3

Now thats wierd VBG because I just watched this movie for the first time today and I was going to post a thread about that when I noticed this one.Weird timing B)

Stardate:213987.3

Now thats wierd VBG because I just watched this movie for the first time today and I was going to post a thread about that when I noticed this one.Weird timing :dude:

LOL That is funny, I had actually menat to post it on Christmas day but never got around to it. I had actually forgotten about it until I stumbled across the saved picture yesterday.

This was a great movie. I had never noticed Rom there before, he just does not look the same without the Ferengi Makeup.

This is great! Roms my wife's favorite DS9 character and she missed noting Max was in the film, I've been ribbing her about that for days now and I have no plans for letting up! :dude: *goes to bring it up her again*

This is great! Roms my wife's favorite DS9 character and she missed noting Max was in the film, I've been ribbing her about that for days now and I have no plans for letting up!  :dude: *goes to bring it up her again*

LOL Well I missed him the first time around myself. I was watching it for the second (or third) time and saw him and about yelled at the TV "That's Rom!" lol