Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

New Year Resolutions?

For about three months I still ate one small meal a day and went to the gym for two hours every night and i gained thirty lbs.  LOL

The fates have not smiled favorably upon thee...

that's a bummer :)

Since we all know I won't be allowed to stop posting, my true resolution will be to find time to relax and enjoy reading again. I used to read on a daily basis but in the past year or so have gotten away from pleasure reading and have only read textbooks. I plan to change that.

Well it's just about that "what you going to improve about yourself" time of the year so I thought I'd ask, do you have any resolutions planned for 2004?

102609[/snapback]

It's that time again! Better luck this year huh? :( I'm very much the same old me I always was.

I would lke to meet someone special next year..But I know how that goes so I think my resolution for next year is just to be happy the entire year and try to keep a smile on my face.. :(

To successfully rid my life of those who should no longer be in it.

To establish myself in a career that is fulfilling and rewarding.

To live an abundant life.

To have joy, happiness and love as a large part of my daily existence.

I made a New Years resolution years ago and never broke it. I resolved to stop making New Years resolutions. :(

But seriously, there's a few things I've been working on for a while...

Clean up my filthy "potty mouth" B)

Spend more time studying, and living the Roman Virtues

Read less horror and more poetry (not easy!)

Learn meditation so I can do it for more than a few seconds straight. Seriously.

Learn Yoga.

Those things are more than enough to keep me busy for a long time! :laugh:

I know this might sound stupid, but I want to be funny. For some reason I don't get most jokes and when I try to tell a joke they mostly suck.

I know this might sound stupid, but I want to be funny. For some reason I don't get most jokes and when I try to tell a joke they mostly suck.

292884[/snapback]

Nothing stupid about that. I'm 51 and I'm still not good at telling jokes, no matter how I try. :(

I don't usually make New Years Resolutions but mine is to lose at least 10-15 lbs weight so in 7 months i'd hopefully be alittle slimmer by the time I go Back To Germany in September otherwise i can't think of anything else at the moment.

:( :laugh::laugh: B)