Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARMS

Country name game

Ok, just like the name game: the last letter of the one above should begin the one below. I'll start as an example:

United Arab Emirates

so the next person can write:

Saudi Arabia

Go!

Saudi Arabia

Azerbaijan!!!!

I tired really hard to find a country that ended in either a W or X because there is no country that starts with W or X, but unfortunately there are no countries ending with those - I have a sick sense of humor! Since the game CANNOT end ever I decided to at least get us out of the A's. Most A countries end with an A so I gave you one of the the only 2 that are one word that don't. I'm sure you can guess the other.

Here's where it gets tricky. B) We really need to get away from the A endings. Think we can use that 'last consonant' loophole used in another game?

I guess I'll have to go w/ Argentina for now. B)

I don't know if we can repeat once that were said before... and I don't know if this has been said before but because I'm sure we want to get out of the A's I say...

Afganistan

That was totally unispired. For now on lets try not to post countries ending with A.... not that I really care....

Here's where it gets tricky. B) We really need to get away from the A endings. Think we can use that 'last consonant' loophole used in another game?

I guess I'll have to go w/ Argentina for now. B)

That's up to the originator of this game.

We really need to get away from the A endings. Think we can use that 'last consonant' loophole used in another game?

That's up to the originator of this game.

I'll PM Adam; don't think he'd mind.

...ughh. Are the Netherland Antilles a country? If so, go w/ that. B)