Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

finally my tatoo

well heres the picture of my tatoo finally. i just got the pic last week and finally got a little time to put it up. so whatcha think?

Click for Spoiler:

tatoo.jpg Edited by cptwright

Nice looking tattoo cptwright..I have a couple of them myself. Mine aren't Celtic But I've always liked Celtic things even though I'm not Irish..

Edited by spacetigger

Nice, I have one, but I am going to get another one to cover this one up. (Don't ever let a woman talk you into letting them pick out a tattoo. Big mistake)

Nice, I have one, but I am going to get another one to cover this one up.  (Don't ever let a woman talk you into letting them pick out a tattoo.  Big mistake)

yes never let a woman do that. just before i got it my wife tried getting me to put her name in it. and look at us now. always go with what you want, it'll be there forever, the woman more than likely wont. <_<

Personally, I can't understand why anyone would do something "permanent" to their body like get a tattoo. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, so don't think I'm bashing, I just wouldn't want to do something I couldn't "reverse" later on. Anywho, interresting design. :)

Personally, I can't understand why anyone would do something "permanent" to their body like get a tattoo.  I'm not saying it's a bad idea, so don't think I'm bashing, I just wouldn't want to do something I couldn't "reverse" later on.  Anywho, interresting design. :)

You can reverse them it's just expensive to get removed. I wouldn't get a girlfriends name or anything like that either but if it was a cool design or picture I might, but I'd have to be drunk first lol and that's how my buddies almost got me to do it in the Army. They almost got me to get an ear ring too but I wasn't nearly drunk enough for that. lol

nice tat, cptwright!.......personlly i dont think ill ever get some.,.....but time is the greatest enemy....

it really isnt bad at all and they frown on being drunk now a days, even dont allow it in most cases. as far as something permanent this wasnt taken lightly it took a long time to find something i like and that had actual meaning to me, and this was it. i would like to get another one on my other arm sometime though. of either a phoenix, or a dragon, with a celtic theme to it. the idea of the phoenix is obviously related to new beginings as well, seeing as the idea of the phoenix is rebirth from the firery ashes or something like that anyway. as for dragons i always thought they were cool, and i love the whole realm of fantasy as well. but ill probably lean toward the phoenix.

it really isnt bad at all and they frown on being drunk now a days, even dont allow it in most cases

They didn't frown on it at the shop outside gate 5 of Fort Gordon :)

I want to get a small red maple leaf when I'm 18. I just haven't decided yet. I also kind of want an eyebrow ring, but I don't think I'm brave enough to go through with that. Lol.

of either a phoenix, or a dragon, with a celtic theme to it.

Yeah either would be cool but I gotta admit the Phoenix one would rock!

yeah thats what i thought, and i think also the phoenix is much less used and abused than the dragon, thus with a little twist of my own, will be more original

and VBG i thought it was gonna be rather painful, but after i got it done, i wanted more, its kinda like a baptism type thing, once you have one you feel kinda different, or something like that. i have no regrets getting it, and the fact i took my time to get what i want makes it even better.