Sign in to follow this  
edmcgon

Ghost or hoax?

Not a very good picture of a ghost, I've seen better. What I want to see is if they can prove the existence of shadow people or do more research upon those leprechaun sightings in Ecuador.

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

:dude: :) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::dude::dude:

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middleground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."-2nd Intro for the Twilight Zone

I think the question becomes, why would a ghost need to open a door?

To make people aware of it?

The theory is that ghosts tend to frequent places that they frequented in life. In addition, they also tend to do things they did in life (such as opening doors).

My opinion is the theory is false, but it has not been disproven. Of course, it is difficult to disprove something which cannot be scientifically replicated.

I saw this months ago. I have also been there and I can honestly say there are places i won't go in that building it feels wrong to go near it.

It is a truely haunted place and with the murders and deaths that occured there it is hardly surprising.

There is other scientific documentation that supports the prescence of ghosts.

Hmmmm, thats a fairly easy photo to do, some minor shading and opacity changing. You also would notice, the area around the legs and lower part of the picture are blurred, the work is rather sloppy.

Edited by Nemesis

Hmmmm, thats a fairly easy photo to do, some minor shading and opacity changing. You also would notice, the area around the legs and lower part of the picture are blurred, the work is rather sloppy.

It is not a photograph. It is a still from closed circuit tv.