Who do you prefer of the following?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer of the following?

• Britney Spears
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Neither

It has long been discussed in media circles that these two individuals have a certain rivalry. However, no matter as to the actuality to such suggestions, what I ask is which of the two do you prefer for whatever reason.

I can't stand either one. :biggrin:

I actually agree with you! I don't like either one. For female singers I tend to lean toward Sheryl Crow or Melissa Ethridge.

I'm not fans of either but I voted for Christina Aguilera. To me, Britney Spears is a fraud in many ways with all of these claims in the media like claiming she was still a virgin while living with Justin Timberlake, playing the wholesome girl next door part to the media and then making videos that are so sexual. Her fan base is consists mainly of young teenage girls and she's a rolemodel to them and then she makes those highly sexualized videos and dresses in barely there clothing.

Christina Aguilera's videos and style of dress ain't much better than Britney Spears but she has never claimed to be the good girl.

Where's the "non of both" option ;)

I don't like Britney Spears and I don't like Christina Aguilera that much either...

I can't vote *shruggs* :biggrin:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Neither! I don't like them and I wish they'd both stop being so appealing to my daughter, I'm sick and tired of needing to do damage control on Jem because of them.

I voted for Christina. Although I am not actually a fan of either, I voted for her because she can actually sing. I think her latest CD had some cool songs. I do find both of them totally innapropriate for minors. There song lyrics and the way they present themselves is inappropriate for young girls and I would not want my daughter listening to their music.

As a person that works at a radio station I voted for christina her songs have a lot more meaning and after having to listen to both of their songs as many times as I have to (but at least not as much if I worked for a pop station) I still like to listen to christina at at the end of the day. As a male I like britneys lack of appearel but that does not make her a singer and my last rant is that you can tell that christina writes at least some of her songs it just seems that britney has people do that for her. sorry for the rant

I don't like either of them musically so I voted on the one I would be most likely to be found in the company with if given the option. Britney.

VBG,

I like the way you think! :laugh: