Sign in to follow this  
Stardreamer

Season 1

What was important to you in season 1?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What was important to you in season 1?

• Broken bow
    • Fight or flight
    • The Andorian incident
    • Breaking the ice
    • Civilization
    • Silent enemy
    • Dear doctor
    • Shadows of P'Jem
    • Shuttlepod One
    • Acquisition
    • Detained
    • Desert crossing
    • 2 days 2 nights

Well there is not one episode of the above I don't like. They all have their qualities.

But I stay on my first love "silent enemy" - the first epi I ever saw and got hooked on ENT and Jon

Of the first season episodes I think the one that had the most significance is The Andorian Incident. That episode set in motion the birth of the Federation. It's because of how Archer deals with that situation that the Andorians (Shran) begin to see that the "Pink Skins" might be a race they can trust. Through that humanity plays a part in negotiating a cease fire in a long standing conflict between the Vulcans and the Andorians and that will in turn lead to a close 3 way alliance between Earth, Vulcan and Andor which is the foundation of the Federation.

I Voted Broken Bow, just because it sets everything up so well for the rest of the series. But Honestly I have never seen an episode that I have not enjoyed. I agree with VBG about The Andorian Incident, and I loved seeing the Ferengi in Acquision.

The Andorian Incident. When they kicked in those doors and entered P'Jem with those stern looks and antennas wriggling I literally fell over backwards!

I like them all really! And I had a heard time deciding between The Andorian Incident and Broken Bow. I ended up voting for Broken Bow since it was the first episode and the first one that I saw..I was hooked right away..

Stardate:213897.3

I loved the Andorian Incident.Like VBG said it showed us the birth of the federation.I hope towards the end of the show we see more of the begginnings of the federation

I had a really tough job choosing i chose "Broken Bow" in the end, it was a great series opener i knew i was going to enjoy Enterprise as much as i had enjoyed all the other Star Trek series :) . My second favorite was "Shuttle pod one" it was so well put together and the banter between Trip and Malcolm it was great. :dude:

I loved all the episodes. Broken Bow set the series in motion and began the TCW for us. The Andorian Incident sets up the trust between the Andorians and the "pink-skins" that will lead to the formation of the Federation. I loved Trip and Malcolms interaction in Shuttlepod One. The rest were great too. However, I'm rather partial to Civilization. (Could you guess from my name and avatar?)

Broken Bow. I was able to see all the characters and immediately know that I was going to like the series. I think Silent Enemy was important because Archer finally realized how vulnerable they were, but at the same time learned how resourceful his crew was. I also thought both the Andorian Incident and Shadows of P'jem were important, as has already been said, for establishing the relationships between three races important to the founding of the Federation.

I voted for Broken Bow.

Broken Bow should be in a separate catergory for this poll.

We all love The Cage and Farpoint, but they aren't really regular season shows.

From that standpoint- Andorian Incident is the hands down winner.

Broken Bow should be in a separate catergory for this poll.

We all love The Cage and Farpoint, but they aren't really regular season shows.

From that standpoint- Andorian Incident is the hands down winner.

I agree about The Cage being by itself but Broken Bow was the first aired episode and was presented as the first episode as was Encounter at Farpoint. THe Cage though was never aired as an episode and was only used in an attempt to sell the series to NBC.

Tough one, The Andorian Incident was pretty important for the series, however I think Broken Bow was better.

Worst ep. of season 1 was 2 days and 2 nights, I didn't like that one at all..