• The catwalk
    • Dawn
    • Stigma
    • Cease fire
    • The breach
    • Cognitor
    • First flight
    • The expanse

As to me cognitor is best. A very controverse episode, very touching - I was under the spell of it for weeks. Showing a person possibilies which couldn't hardly become reality you could regard that as cruel or a big goal. I could discuss that for hours!!! Because as to me there are so many similarities in our world.....

I also liked

Shock wave - a brilliant thrilling story

Carbon creek - T'Pol was priceless

Minefield - I like Malcolm stories

A night in sickbay - What a funny one and lot's of beautiful scenes with "my" captain

Cease fire - I love the Andorians and such typical Star Trek stories

The breach - Phlox is just great!!

Well I voted for Carbon Creek without even reading the rest of the list then I realised that Cease Fire was season two also and that's the one I'd have voted for had I not gone so quickly but I can live with Carbon Creek as my vote. Those 2 were, IMO the 2 best episodes of the season.

So many great episodes makes it very hard to choose a favorite. I went with Carbon Creek. Cease Fire and The Expanse would be real close though.

So many good episodes to choose from. I went with First Flight..I also like Carbon Creek, Minefeild and Cease Fire a lot..

I voted for first flight. I love learning the history of starfleet and the warp engine and of course Jonathan Archers personal history.

Season 2 was wonderful. My favorites were the back to back episodes of "Cease Fire" and "Future Tense." -- Also include "Stigma" and "First Flight."

Great action and moral implications in season 2.

"Cogenitor" edges out "Ceasefire" by an eyelash. How can good intentions go so tragically wrong? It was so sad. :dude: However, Ceasefire was pretty darn terrific. Archer, T'Pol, Soval, and Shran's interactions were worth the price of admission and Trip rocks in command.

Carbon Creek (an underrated gem), First Flight, Stigma, Dawn and Future Tense were also favorites.

This is difficult. My fav will have to be First Flight, I guess.

Cease Fire, Minefield, Dawn, Future Tense, the Expanse, the Catwalk, Regeneration and Shockwave are right up there. There wasn't an ep I didn't like!

A night in sick-bay stands out because that was when I truely realised that Enterprise has some great talent working there. You got the feel that it actually was one really long night, the dream sequences with Archer and T'Pol were excellent, and ahndly the issue of Archer's developing feelings for T'Pol was also handled with great precision.

Regeneration was also good, just because of the Borg.

First Flight also stands out, because I love seeing members of the crew at younger stages in their life, plus we got a bar fight with Archer.

That is a tough one, there are so many great episodes on the list. Carbon Creek was a great idea that became a great episode. First Flight- I can't even begin to list the many things that made it great- but David Carradine would be # 1.

Who am I kidding, the entire season 2 kicked butt.

First Flight also stands out, because I love seeing members of the crew at younger stages in their life, plus we got a bar fight with Archer.

I love bar scenes in Star Trek. I was glad to see "First Flight" had one. The bar scenes in TNG with Riker and Picard and DS9's episodes were always part of my favorites ;)

-- Yes...If I remember correctly...I think "Cogenitor" brought on the best debate on this board during season 2 ;)

I like many of those episodes, but I selected Catwalk. I liked it because, after seeing all kinds of clever manuvers to escape all kinds of dangers, it was an unusual way for an Enterprise crew to escape.

What about Regeneration? That was a great episode. Nice way to bring in the Borg.

I agree, the three best episodes of season 2 was IMO

Cogenitor, Regeneration and Cease Fire.

Impossible to say which one was the best, they were all great!

I still haven't seen a few of em, but I loved "Cease Fire", "Future Tense", and "Regeneration." Just all-around great eps. :dude:

I just realized my vote for "Cease Fire" may have alot to do w/ Suzie Plakson. I like every ep she's been in - really good actress. (Kh'eylar, female Q, female Andorian,,,)

Edited by Ace

Phew!! It seems I am with the majority in thinking that Cogenitor was one of the best episodes of season two if not ever.

The story was marvellous and so well acted - the final scene between Archer and Trip was mesmeric. They played the emotion so well. If there is a criticism at all it would be that this was never followed up and the repercussions of Trips actions at the level of his relationship with Archer never alluded to again - a great shame.

Also I loved Cease Fire - a big Andorian fan as well as Mr Coombs. Also Dawn and Dead Stop.