Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Almost Janeway

I happened to catch on old episode of Buck Rogers in the 25 the century. I decided to look up the actors to see what of them.

I was quite surprised to read that Erin Gray, who played Col Wilma Deering, was a finalist for the role of Captain Janeway.

Thats just one of those things that make you go humm. Like what would have happened if the person that they hired I can never remmber her name for Janeway would not have quit. We will have to see how it looked in the first season set of voyager.

I too have always liked Erin Gray..I wonder what kind of Captain she would have been..We'll never know what if..

Your post has got me thinking about Buck Rogers in the 25th century..I watched those shows all the time. I haven't seen them in a long time. I wonder if they are on the Sci Fi channel..I'll have to check it out.. :dude:

Your post has got me thinking about Buck Rogers in the 25th century..I watched those shows all the time. I haven't seen them in a long time. I wonder if they are on the Sci Fi channel..I'll have to check it out.. :dude:

That's where I saw it - try looking at Monday afternoons.