Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Vash

A doctor episode Idea!

i think that mabe there shold have been an episode where they encountered a temporal anomaly and in it the E.C.H. had command of the crew seeing as janeway had died in some accident then the doctor could have become envious of his "commanding" temporal counterpart but the future doctor feels bad about how he became captain and stops the event that kiled the captain!

whadda ya think?

Yeah the plot is a good one. But for two reasons I wouldn't want to see it on tv:

1. the obvious, Voyager no longer exists and

2. there have been enough Voyager episodes where the timeline was "put right". End Game just about ticked me off. It seems to be their solution for everything that goes wrong. They put their past ahead of everyone else's future.

But yeah, otherwise, it would have been a great ep! Nice idea, maybe you should turn it into some fan fic?

It is a good premise, but I do agree that VOY did break the Temporal Prime directive way to often. Can bet that they spent a lot of time with Temporal Investigations when they returned home.

The idea has merit, but I agree that There has been to much tampering with time, and Janeway had a goal, since she became a captain, of bothering with time as little as possible. But if you do make it a fanfic I would love to read it.

Two reasons why it can't work:

1. The episode almost reminds me of "Timeless". We've had plenty of "go back in time and save the ship/crew" episodes. I enjoyed them all, but this one might be too much.

2. ECH = Emergency Command Hologram. Once the emergency is over, the next senior officer, Chakotay, would take command.

Change it to an "alternate reallity" story where two Voyagers meet up, then your story can work. :spock:

the 2 doctors idea is 2 much like the episdode where the doctor goes to the alpha quad via the (midulus?) array and pilots a holographically equipped ship with a EMH mark 3

I like the idea but the problem is that killing hte capt would cause a large problem.. say maybe an annomaly or something that knocks her out and makes another ECH in the comp bank... no time line breaching.. but comp mistakes not alot of holo mistakes in Voy i wouldnt have minded if they put another in

hmm... ya what if the ship went through a strange anomaly that effected the computer they think its no biggie so the captain goes to hang out at fair haven then a second "doctor" appears behind her (he is in ECH mode) then he tells jane way that she is unfit for command so he knocks her out then tells the crew that he was assigned as acting captain while she took a vacation (he launches her toward a class M in a shuttle)