Sign in to follow this  
Gotabite

What Character Would You Be?

If i had the chance to play a charcter on vog,

it would have to be TOM PARIS.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::dude::dude: :) :rofl:

In fact, I'm a great fan of TNG (and especially of Data), but if I could be a character of VOY, I would be the Doctor or Seven of Nine. I admire both of them.

bye

star rose

:P I rather agree with Gotabite's first post, I would be Janeway, on that planet with Chakotay? Gotta change that one around. She is so stiff, to much starch if you ask me. :P

I guess I would be Tom.  He has a cool job, an easy-going manner, and B'elanna looks like she's good in bed.  B)

I know that would be Van_roy. But for me I would be Kes, so I can tell what's going in people's minds.

B) B)

I would have been seven of nine in endgame mainly for one manly reason

CHAKOTAY,

I mean Yes please sign mew up for some kissing from that man!!

Well the least we can say is she had some taste as well as a figure, I personally would kill for, but anywho.

Failing that I would be B'Elanna Torres I have and own and have named that temper where things go flying. My mother can and will at the drop of a hat atest to it!!

:devil:

And I have the feeling I have been feeding my emoticons too many enchaladas, I mean look at the effect!!!

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

I would soooo be the docor. He's like coolness. I mean, HE CAN MULTITASK!!!! That would be sooo sweet.

"You know, I'll never admit this to anyone else, but there was a time when i would have given anything to become flesh and blood. But now I see that being a hologram is far superior."

Never really cared for Kes, in fact, I've sorta seen her as anoying. She's really not needed for anything, except a few things in some epidodes. Take "Time and Time again" for example. Yes they lead them to the destruction site where Janeway was, but then she also told them where to start the thingy to get them back, so she helped lead to the destruction of the planet that she had a dream about. So yeah, my final answer would be no, but she, like everyone, has her moments. :laugh:

I dont think she's even that cute ;)

Ok, then did u realize that your life will be miserable as the doctor?

because if u don't like Kes, she won't be able to help you by convincing Janeway not to reprogram you, you will be deleted & replaced by another program.

;) enjoy your few days of life on Voyager. :laugh:

no offense

1. :waaaa: I don't think Janeway would have deleted the doctor. Maybe modify or create another one, but never delete.

2. And she would be cool to talk with. So yeah, we'd be friends.  :laugh:

1. "Delete" as in, your chracter programing & replace it, meaning you aren't you.

2. Who's she? [Kes or Janeway]? may i remind you, you don't make small talk. Its a waste of time to you. Not to mentioned like the other crew & all of starfleet, Janeway too was ignoring him.

Without someone to make u interested in it in the first place, you won't bother to. As for being modified who knows what type of person you'd be, or if the change will even be successful..

:P

Well Kess did know a bit about medicine, so she would have become my asistant, and the doctor is the type of person who likes everyone (probably programed that way) I still don't think Janeway would have done anything in the end, because the doctor is cool, and she knows that. I'm pretty sure he would have survived w/o Kess.

Uh, "hello" i'm refering to the beginning of the Voyager journey. Do you know how many people hate your "the doctor's" guts at that time?

Even Janeway agrees that he should be reprogramed. If it weren't for Kes, our doctor as we know of now wouldn't "exist"

Have u seen the 1st 2 season? Or did u skip to season 3 where everyone loves him?

no offense, but i think we got a communication breakdown here as to when we are refering to.

starting before or after season 2?

but the point still remains, that without season 1 where Kes convince Janeway not to reprogram him, he'll won't exist as how he is now.

Janeway in the New Earth episode (I can't remember the name off-hand) because I would re-write the way that episode ended. Janeway and Chakotay 4eva