Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Week 15 Predictions

Indianapolis Over Atlanta (Atlanta could pull an upset)

Tennessee Over Buffalo (If McNair plays)

Kansas City Over Detroit

Houston Over Tampa Bay (I just hate Tampa)

New England Over Jacksonville

Minnesota Over Chicago

N.Y. Jets Over Pittsburgh

Seattle Over St. Louis

Cincinnati Over San Francisco

Baltimore Over Oakland

Denver Over Cleveland

Carolina Over Arizona

Washington Over Dallas (Just because I hate the Cowboys)

Green Bay Over San Diego

New Orleans Over N.Y. Giants

Monday, Dec. 15

Philadelphia Over Miami

Sorry, VBGuy, my friend...

Let me apologize before hand. Monday night, Philly plays AT Miami. My beloved Dolphins are going to turn their annual December collapse around this year, and sweep the NFC East. Mark my words, Ricky Williams will have 100+ yards, and the 3 headed monster of Philly will be stuffed. I look for the Phins to do to Philly something similar to what they did to Dallas. If I'm wrong, feel free to bash me into oblivion. lol

:)

GO PHINS!!!! :) :biggrin:

Sorry, VBGuy, my friend...

Let me apologize before hand. Monday night, Philly plays AT Miami. My beloved Dolphins are going to turn their annual December collapse around this year, and sweep the NFC East. Mark my words, Ricky Williams will have 100+ yards, and the 3 headed monster of Philly will be stuffed. I look for the Phins to do to Philly something similar to what they did to Dallas. If I'm wrong, feel free to bash me into oblivion. lol

:)

GO PHINS!!!! :dude:  :)

Sorry 8247 but I have to respond :) (Click the Eagles Head to shut the music off)

Ricky got his 100+ yards and the Eagles held true to form and made it irrelevent. Of course half of his 107 yards were on one play that caused him to miss mose of the second quarter. Other then that one play he was pretty much a non-factor.

And that three headed monster the Dolphins were going to stuff? They combined for 126 rushing yards on 20 runs and 3 TD's (2 rushing 1 receiving).

It was a good game and really the only one I was nervous about going into the final month of the season.

New England Over Jacksonville

LOL, this one figures. Bleahh. Damn they did good against Houston....and I look at the bright side of it, they are going to have a better record(currently 4 - 10) than their inaugural year(2-14).

And congrats to the Eagles! Awesome :biggrin: