Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Voy newbie...

I have just recently started watching VOY.. Not because I have anything against it.. I just would either forget it was on or it was on at like 1 am... :lol:

I am having a hard time picking a favorite character... I like Janeway, Chakotay, Belanna(I know I spelled that wrong) I like Tom, Harry and Kes... :lol: ;)

Just as I enjoy the Picard/Crusher relationship I enjoy the Janeway/Chakotay relationship also... B) Any others???

Do you recomend any episodes??

Books??

Sites??

I would like to know more about VOY.. B)

ANY help would be great... :)

Voyager Was A Really Enjoyable Show For Me B)

And Yes...Other Relationships Do Surface...Romantic & Just Friends;)

It Had Some Good, Very "Trekkish" Episodes B)

I was there from beginning to end, so if you have questions, I'm your man.

As for recommended episodes? My recommendation is to watch them in order if at all possible. My favorite character is Tuvok. Welcome to the Delta Quadrant! B)

Oh, and make sure you watch "Future's End" before watching "Relativity". If you're still confused, I'm your man. Don't worry, I have fun solving temporal paradoxes for people. B)

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I Will Say This Though, When It Was New, My Older Brother And I Would Sit There And Watch It And He'd Have The Plot Figured Out After The First 15 Minutes :dude:

Also...When She Gets There, Watch Out For Many Different Versions Of Seven's "When You Freed Me From The Collective" Speech, LOL.

Hi there :(

I'm a Voyager newbie too, infact before I started watching Voyager, I had hardly seen any Star Trek at all. I'm now up to season three of DS9 and about half way through season one of TNG.

I would recommend watching Voyager from the beginning (the first episode is called Caretaker) to the end and in order. I would also recommend watching Endgame (which is the last episode of the series) last, otherwise you will be very confused.

Some great Voyager novels include:

Caretaker

Mosaic - this one is fantastic

Pathways - another fantastic one

The Nanotech War

Section 31

I haven't read any other Voyager novels so far.

I would have to say, in my own opinion, that this site is the best Star Trek site on the net. I have been to the official Star Trek site but I found the entire page set up to be very confusing. The message boards were a bit off putting too.

Madam Captain out!

I forgot to mention that I have also read "Homecoming" and "The Farther Shore". Homecoming is set after Endgame and The Farther Shore is the sequel. These books were fantastic but I wait until you have seen Endgame before you read these books or you will be totally confused.

Madam Captain out!!

Voyager was a pretty cool series. I just saw UniMatrix O ony a short while ago. If you like episodes about Borg, that is a great one. Seven of Nine eventually replases Kes.

well for me voyager is what brought me back to trek...after season 5 of TNG..i kinda dropped off..but thanks to the wonders of the internet...i was able to catchup with all my TNG, DS9, ENT and of course voyager....

as i have seen every episode of the star trek genre..im pretty sure i can answer most questions u might have...being a engineer by trade..i pretty much have allthe mechanics of star trek science as well... hit me up if u have any questions..

-dt-

I've been a Voyager fan for a year now, and the relationship between Seven and Ensign Kim is very interesting. I think it would be interesting to know what happens between he crew members about five years after they return to the alpha quadrant.

Edited by Tench745

My personal favorite episode is Year of Hell, But for relationships... I'd say the very last episode, and the one before is a good one.