Sign in to follow this  
ARMS

I'm engaged

As of 5pm yesterday, i proposed to my long time girlfriend Nicola, she said YES

She loved her white-gold, blue topaz diamond engagement ring.

We had just had a perfect weekend together, and at the end of it we got engaged on her brothers birthday.

We'll be married sometime between 2008-12

Well even though we've been going out for like a year and a half, she's still 15 and i'm still 16, although we could get married next year, we want it to be perfect, so by 2008, i'll be 20, and she'll be 19, but we don't want it to be any later than me at 24 and her 23.

In a few years, we'll have more money to spend on the marriage.

I definitely don't mean to pee in your Cheerios, but you guys are young! I certainly

am not trying to tell you what to do with your life. Is that how they do it in Australia?

Stardate:213918.6

Congrats ARMS!!!

Yeh you guys are young but I like how you want to wait.Very smart thinking

CONGRATS, i hope it works out great for ya. a friend in my class just got engaged hes only 17. i think its kinda young but i wish you all the best.

Congratulations Arms hope you both will be as happy as I am with my Wife,hope the probs you had before are now sorted.

I definitely don't mean to pee in your Cheerios, but you guys are young!  I certainly

am not trying to tell you what to do with your life.  Is that how they do it in Australia?

Don't know bout Australia, but in England it doesn't matter, i love her and she loves me that's what matters, it's not as if we're getting married tommorow.

Both our parents did, so can we, we've both had our fun in the past now we're serious.

Congratulations!!

I've never heard of someone being engaged so young. Lol.

Really?! i've heard of MUCH younger!

When I first saw your thread, I was like, "WHOA! :bow:  :biggrin: "  Then I read your post about your very long engagement. :look:

Congradulations! :bow:

Exactly atleast with the long engagement, it gives us even more time together before we're legally obligated to each other. More time to see if things continue as they are. So far, so good.

Congratulations Arms hope you both will be as happy as I am with my Wife,hope the probs you had before are now sorted.

We've had our ups and downs, but we pull through every time.

I'd like to thank everyone for congradulating us on our engagement, even though some of you think we're too young, i hope you can be happy for us regardless.

Adam Robert Michael Shaw loves Nicola Marie Holborn 4eva + always

so sweet....hey, your my age....

and in aus, we dont marry the kids off at 16.....but we do not critise either....as ARMS said : true happiness...why my 16 year old ex is planning to my marry my ex- best friend within the coming months (he'll be 19 - and their going to get change of guardianship!

so sweet....hey, your my age....

and in aus, we dont marry the kids off at 16.....but we do not critise either....as ARMS said : true happiness...why my 16 year old ex is planning to my marry my ex- best friend within the coming months (he'll be 19 - and their going to get change of guardianship!

Wow, how do you feel bout that?

Ya I was surprised about your getting engaged at such an age, but then I think, who cares! As long as you're happy, I'm happy.

um, my ex (she was actually my g/f at the time) and my best friend!!!!!!!! how would you feel

Actually i've been there, i freaked! B)

hehe

not a good feeling - its taken me 12 months to chalk up enough courage - but i did, and i landed a date within 10 minutes B)

hehe

not a good feeling - its taken me 12 months to chalk up enough courage - but i did, and i landed a date within 10 minutes B)

That's like me only less time to get over it, and i then i met Nicola.

From the ashes of a burned down relationship, flys the phoenix of love!

nice metaphore!

I know i thought of it at the spare of the moment! ;) :lol: B) B) B) :lol: B) :) B)