Sign in to follow this  
poguemahone

Least Favourite Character

Yes I know this a pro Star Trek board and i like it that way, but hey everything has it's faults, even Star Trek, so for the sake conversation if you could wipe one character from the books of Star Trek lore who would it be?

My vote would be Kes, she to me was a pointless character that went no where quick.

Yes I know this a pro Star Trek board and i like it that way, but hey everything has it's faults, even Star Trek, so for the sake conversation if you could wipe one character from the books of Star Trek lore who would it be?

My vote would be Kes, she to me was a pointless character that went no where quick.

My least favorite character is Kai Winn, I "hated" her.

I "HATED" Worf with a PASSION!!!!!

he just annoyed the hell out of me.. and when he dated Deanna i hated him even more.. lol..

No one annoyed me more then he did.. with all his Honor and duty Crap.... :D ahhhh.. lol

and Lore annoyed me..

Kira got at me times too.. but shes ok now.. cuz i understand now what shes going threw/gone threw

thats about it for the moment...

and Lore annoyed me..

The only thing about Lore is that, that's Brent Spiner being himself, he ain't acting, talk about extremes.

and Lore annoyed me..

The only thing about Lore is that, that's Brent Spiner being himself, he ain't acting, talk about extremes.

UR KIDDING... omg and i luv Brent Spinner..

i know out of everyone hes the joker but thats how he acts.. ahhhhhhh

lol

what annoyed me about him was basically how he acted in decent.. and the one with him data and dr.soong..

i just thought it was cruel...

-Laur :D

even though he was supposed to act this way in nemesis, when brent spiner was b4 it just seemed really dumb. i geuss he was dumb but his below average intellect seemed out of place with all these intellegent space people. lol

This answer may tick some people off but my least favorite character would have to be Dr. Crusher. She was just so boring.

even though he was supposed to act this way in nemesis, when brent spiner was b4 it just seemed really dumb. i geuss he was dumb but his below average intellect seemed out of place with all these intellegent space people. lol

Awww u hated B4... i thought he was incredibly Cute!!.. and he always looked like he was gonna cry so it made him even cuter.. lol

Look Laurens Falling for the Older, Dumb, Andriod someone call the Guniess Book of World Records.. lol

This answer may tick some people off but my least favorite character would have to be Dr. Crusher. She was just so boring.

yeah she was VERY boring at times.. but then again EVERYONE of them was a little boring at points.. *espically Deanna since she was like a background character to me.. * but she smy fave character so thats enough dissing her.. hehe

I have always hated Troi. Don't know why but I just don't like her. And Major/Colonel Kira. It's a toss up between the two.

Awww u hated B4... [/color]

i dont hate b4, i just thought he felt out of place with all the highly intellectual people on the enterprise. any character brent spiner plays is cool. even that creepy scientist in independence day.

my least favorite character is Q. he is soooooooo annoying. all the episodes he is in are stupid and corny. i hope he is never in a movie. he just annoys me.

I have always hated Troi. Don't know why but I just don't like her.    And Major/Colonel Kira.    It's a toss up between the two.

thats it ur cut... Troi is the best..

~Laur :)

police.gif

Sorry in advance to any VOY fan but Dr EMH was the worst character imo. yes he did have some good storys but gosh, what an irritant.

IMHO, the most irritating Star Trek character ever was Neelix. He had no business being on any starship. I know he supposedly "knew his way around" the Delta quadrant because of his former occupation, but he was never any help. All he did was whine alot and stick his nose where it didn't belong. No wonder Kes dumped him!

IMHO,  the most irritating Star Trek character ever was Neelix.  He had no business being on any starship.  I know he supposedly "knew his way around" the Delta quadrant because of his former occupation, but he was never any help.  All he did was whine alot and stick his nose where it didn't belong.  No wonder Kes dumped him!

I stand corrected! Neelix and Zimmerman, an irritating combination!banghead.gif

IMHO,  the most irritating Star Trek character ever was Neelix.  He had no business being on any starship.  I know he supposedly "knew his way around" the Delta quadrant because of his former occupation, but he was never any help.  All he did was whine alot and stick his nose where it didn't belong.  No wonder Kes dumped him!

I stand corrected! Neelix and Zimmerman, an irritating combination!banghead.gif

Alterego, you may make me turn in my communicator badge after seeing this question but...I have to ask...who is Zimmerman?

Lt. Cmdr. Shelby in Best of Both Worlds bugs the heck out me.

I don't dislike Worf overall but there are times when I don't like him. The way he would make faces when his suggestions were rejected or the incredible lack of respect he showed Data in Gambit. :blink:

I'm not much of a Dr. Crusher fans either. In Thine Own Self when she is talking to Troi and says that for many years she didn't think about her rank because it isn't as important as saving lives seemed to sum up her attitude. Rank isn't as important, the Prime Directive isn't as important, the safety of her crewmates isn't as important, etc. :dude:

Alterego, you may make me turn in my communicator badge after seeing this question but...I have to ask...who is Zimmerman?

I think Zimmerman is the doctor who created the EMH program. He was in an episode of Deep Space Nine and was played by Robert Picardo.

banned.gif

rofl2.gif

That was the name it was touted from before VOY started was going to be the Dr.s name, I believe there was one episode, the Dr. asked someone what they "thought about the name "Zimmerman" then nothing more was ever said, (VOY had a LOT of problems, IMO)

The Doctor annoyed the "heck" out of me! ARGH! If there is ONE thing I can't stand it's people who are full of themselves (and annoying) and he was the very personification.

I don't dislike Worf overall but there are times when I don't like him.  The way he would make faces when his suggestions were rejected or the incredible lack of respect he showed Data in Gambit. :dude:

I'm not much of a Dr. Crusher fans either.  In Thine Own Self when she is talking to Troi and says that for many years she didn't think about her rank because it isn't as important as saving lives seemed to sum up her attitude.  Rank isn't as important, the Prime Directive isn't as important, the safety of her crewmates isn't as important, etc.    B)

I agree completely with you soong_girl! My we have a lot in comon :blink:

Anyway, another person that kinda really bugs me. . .it's Riker (And yes, I do know that I may get really grilled for this)OK, maybe it is because of the way he was during Data's trial in "The Measure Of Man". I know he was forced to be on Maddox's side, but to me, he seemed like he was getting too into trying to prove that Data was nothing but a machine! That, and I guess I am just not interested in Riker-type men (believe me I work with one,and I really just want to throw something very heavy at him! :D ).

I think I'm the first one to mention someone from Enterprise, but my least favorite has to be Dr. Phlox. He seems to fill the same role that Neelix did on Voyager as the always to happy wierd alien. I never liked Neelix much anyway but Phlox I find even more annoying.

Tank, you must be mistaking, Dr. Phlox is the best doctor ever on Star Trek, I mean, just look at that smile :)

I don't dislike Worf overall but there are times when I don't like him.  The way he would make faces when his suggestions were rejected or the incredible lack of respect he showed Data in Gambit.   :)

I'm not much of a Dr. Crusher fans either.  In Thine Own Self when she is talking to Troi and says that for many years she didn't think about her rank because it isn't as important as saving lives seemed to sum up her attitude.  Rank isn't as important, the Prime Directive isn't as important, the safety of her crewmates isn't as important, etc.    :)

I agree completely with you soong_girl! My we have a lot in comon :lol:

Anyway, another person that kinda really bugs me. . .it's Riker (And yes, I do know that I may get really grilled for this)OK, maybe it is because of the way he was during Data's trial in "The Measure Of Man". I know he was forced to be on Maddox's side, but to me, he seemed like he was getting too into trying to prove that Data was nothing but a machine! That, and I guess I am just not interested in Riker-type men (believe me I work with one,and I really just want to throw something very heavy at him! :) ).

Throw something heavy at him - that's great, lol. I don't like Riker much either (I like the way he treats Data, though). And Beverly was annoying at times, but she was ok. (I liked Pulanski better, actually). and, as I said, I HATED the doctor!

Believe me DSBS, if you KNEW my coworker you'd want to throw something at him too! The part of him that I kinda think is Riker-esque is that he flirts with all the women, including me. He kinda thinks that he is God's gift to women, married, single, younger or much older. . .he does not care he thinks he's a stud. He hates this and I DID tell this to his face. . .THE SIGHT AND SOUND OF HIM MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP! He is also has bizarre mood swings (yes this is a GUY here!) hes happy and saccharine one moment and then full of depression and mild anger the next! I sometimes wish I could run screaming out of the building just to get away from him!