Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Sirtis & Siddig

I'm glad to hear that British Television is better then what he have on here in the US. Not that I had any doubts about it.. but with the exception of Enterprise and a few animated comadies, I really don't like anything on American TV these days.

This does put a big dampener on any ds9 movie but maybe a titian movie.

Let us not forget that Nimoy didn't want to be Spock any more after the original series went off the air...

Okay, I did not know that there was anything between Siddig and Visitor, but did I read that right that they have a son together?

American tv does suck... no offense to anyone... but almost everything is a dumb reality show. I think I liked the sitcom 90's the best. All I really have is Star Trek, what's left of Friends and maybe 24 (I just started watching the show). Heck even the Simpsons is garbage now. Once again no offense intended, but I know somebody will disagree with that comment!

you'll get good at 24 Captain Bolivar

and ddillard, nope you were right - there was a thing going on....so he didnt want Jadzia really!

Guest Guest

yeah, when they had Kira pregnant and carrying O'Brien's kid, it was because she was really carrying Siddig's....seems they didn't last though

American tv does suck... no offense to anyone... but almost everything is a dumb reality show.  I think I liked the sitcom 90's the best.  All I really have is Star Trek, what's left of Friends and maybe 24 (I just started watching the show).  Heck even the Simpsons is garbage now.  Once again no offense intended, but I know somebody will disagree with that comment!

It really depends on what you watch. If you watch the network shows then yes most of them are pretty bad. I myself rarely watch the networks. I find myself watching the Cable (Dish) networks more often. Things like the History Channel or Discovery (Discovery Wings) and of course the NFL Network. I think the only major network shows I watch are Survivor and Enterprise.

American tv does suck... no offense to anyone... but almost everything is a dumb reality show.  I think I liked the sitcom 90's the best.  All I really have is Star Trek, what's left of Friends and maybe 24 (I just started watching the show).  Heck even the Simpsons is garbage now.  Once again no offense intended, but I know somebody will disagree with that comment!

I agree with everything except "the simpsons is garbage now"

I think Simpsons is the only show to ever run as long as it has without really loosing anything.

I generally agree with you. The mainstream media is not appealing and what it has to offer is very, very weak.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this