Sign in to follow this  
xenexian

Ds9 Millenium Series

I'm presently into the first of three books of the DS9 millenium series, "The Fall Of Terrok Nor". So far it's a great mystery taking place during the sixth year of the tv series. Mystery holodecks, unknown passages aboard the station and Quark accused of murder with all the evidence pointing to him. So far I haven't been disapointed. Has anyone else read these books? What are your comments on them? Surely there has to be more readers out there in the Star Trek Universe. Print is not dead!

Let me assure you that you will enjoy this series. It gets more complex the farther you get into it.

I picked up a version that had all 3 books in 1. Great story. The PC game "The Fallen" takes some pieces from the "Millenium" and puts it into game format. Pick up the game some time! It rocks. :blink:

sigh...its a brain dead spelling day :blink:Hi, Alterego here LOOK UP there. ^ An EDIT button. You can GO BACK IN and correct mistakes! ;)

When I have the time to devote to it I will have to look into these books.

Same here. I'm already seven or eight books behind on my Trek reading, and I look at the Millennium omnibus and think, "Damn...that's a long 1000 pages...maybe I'll get around to it in 2004..." :D