Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

WOOOOOHHOOOOOO

well heres some news i got today.

well heres an excerpt from a letter i got today.

Dear Matthew Wright,

Congratulations!you have received a passing score on the B-PAD test. based on the results of the B-PAD test, the civil service commision has established an eligibility list from whiche the CANDIDATES WILL BE SELECTED FOR FURTHER EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING AND CONSIDERATION. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED REGARDING FURTHER PROCESS BASED ON YOUR RANKING ON THE ELIGIBILITY LIST AND THE AVAILABILITY OF VACANT POSITIONS.

now heres an excerpt from a second letter i got today

Dear Matthew Wright,

this letter is to inform you THAT YOUR APPLICATION FOR FIREFIGHTER/ST RECRUIT HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING.

i have an appointment for a polygraph on dec 8 and it goes from there. i know there hiring 25 people to start in a february academy, GOD help me i hope i get this. ive been waiting my whole adult life for this job. well i was just a little on the happy side, and had to share. :dude:

Very cool, cptwright. Maybe we can all celebrate with an Eggslide!!

Good luck....what exactly what is it? firefighting? where are you..

CONGRATS!

yes for firefighter, in norfolk va, next to virginia beach. me and VBG can be neighbors :dude:

Way to go captwright!! Looks like the hard part is over (all the testing and stuff), the rest will just be screening (polygraph, drug test, etc.). Looks like you've got something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving!

thanks, i guess i do have something to be thankful for after all. its been a long year for me so far but if this all pans out it will sooooo be worth it. well thanks again ill let ya know how the polygraph went afterwards. thatll be on dec 8. so now i have to come back down again in two weeks. which i love but my trucks gonna suck up the gas oh well.