Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Who could you best impersonate at a Con?

Ok, we've all taken the online personality test's to show who or what character we are by how we think but what about how we look?

So the question is: Who, in all of Trek-Dom do you think you could most accurately impersonate say in costume at a convention?

For starters, I think I could be a convincing Phlox ( :laugh: ) as long as he's not taller in real life than he looks on screen. How about you, who do you think you could best represent based on how you look?

Stardate:213879.8

Well hmm thats hard.Probably a mix between Bashir and Paris.

I'm not sure who I could pass for. I think I could pass for Riker simply because I'm tall and have hair about the same colour as his. However, I don't exactly have a beard :laugh:.

Interesting question. I'm tall and thin so...Maybe a Grey haired Spock.. :laugh: ..Or a light skinned Bashir..I could say Paris I guess but I'm not a big Voyager fan...Yet..!?

Stardate:213879.8

Well hmm thats hard.Probably a mix between Bashir and Paris.

That's cool but that would create a new character, a Parshir (Paris+Bashir). I meant a character known to Trekdom.

Jack_Bauer Posted on Nov 24 2003, 01:28 PM

I'm not sure who I could pass for. I think I could pass for Riker simply because I'm tall and have hair about the same colour as his. However, I don't exactly have a beard .

Could you pass for a shaven Riker?

spacetigger Posted on Nov 24 2003, 01:43 PM

Interesting question. I'm tall and thin so...Maybe a Grey haired Spock..  ..Or a light skinned Bashir..I could say Paris I guess but I'm not a big Voyager fan...Yet..!?

Thanks! A gray haired Spock would rock! As for you becoming a fan of VOY, I could not tell you. :(

ddillard Posted on Nov 24 2003, 03:57 PM

I am not sure, with my height probably a Ferengi. Or Riker after a transporter accident. LOL

:lol: Dill, from your sig pic I never would have thought of you as "not tall".

Captain Jean-Luc Picard Posted on Nov 24 2003, 07:46 PM

I could pull off a short Riker.

Oh really? From descriptions you've given of yourself at other forums I would not have thought a "short Riker" would be something you could pull off. Been dieting?

Grrrr. I can't think of any freakishly tall females in Trek, so I can't come up with anybody I could impersonate.

(I think CJLP went on the "Ouch, my appendix burst" diet.)

(I think CJLP went on the "Ouch, my appendix burst" diet.)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. :(

:lol: Well then that's great, you've discovered a cure for "obesity" Congratulations on your weight loss! I guess it's true what I've heard: good things can come from bad situations.

with my new found facial hair that comes with manhood...id say, the video editor, who never sleeps - sam the smuggler knows that story!

I am not likely to dress up. But I think I could do a fair impression of Uhura, if so inclined.