Shrek

Video Games movies

What type of video games movies would you like to see? I would like to see:

Kingdom Hearts movie

Rainbow six movie

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell movie

Halo movie

Half-Life movie

I don't play very many VG's infact, only one and I doubt a movie could be based on pinball but you never know...

Stardate:213893.8

It's possible i mean they are doing a script for a live action PAC MAN movie! :eek:

Anyways as for me I would have to say probably sequel to the Super Mario Brothers

Ya another Mario movie would be cool. And a Silent Hill movie. Now THAT would be scary.

(A Half-life movie could be cool, but I think the story of the game is way too similar to the 'Alien' movies.)

Ya another Mario movie would be cool. And a Silent Hill movie. Now THAT would be scary.

(A Half-life movie could be cool, but I think the story of the game is way too similar to the 'Alien' movies.)

A Silent Hill movie would be great!

HOLY CRAP! I JUST SEARCHED ON THE IMDB AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND:

SILENT HILL (2005)

Directed by: Christophe Gans

Genre: Horror

HOLY CRAP! I JUST SEARCHED ON THE IMDB AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND:

SILENT HILL (2005)

Directed by: Christophe Gans

Genre: Horror

Can't wait! I will see it as soon as it comes out.

a HALO movie would be great i am looking forward to seeing RE2 the first one was pretty good. im up for anything entertaining. im not really up on all the games, but ad i can tell splinter cell or rainbow six would probably be cool too. so what is silent hill, isnt that a psycho hospital game or something?

For the people that want a halo movie their is a great fan made flim at redvsblue.com its in 19 chapters so it is easyer to download and it does have alot of bad words it is just great like in the begining to soldiers are standing and talking about why they are in a box canyon.

Duke Nukem :(

Rumors Tell That The Rock May Be Getting The Role Of Duke Nukem

But...Could They Use His Lines From The Game In A Movie Without Getting Sued By The Evil Dead People :lol:

silent hill is hard to explain. lol. its a demented deserted town thats really foggy and it snows alot that is overrun by crazy freaky demons, and yes there is a hospital part, and i must say, that is the scariest thing i have ever experienced in a game before. i cant pass the first one, because of the hospital part. *shudder*