Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

The Hip-haps Achieve Warp Drive

Snaggle was busy with his new rocket ship. He had been working on for 600 cycles and it was almost finished. He had just finished integrating the hypo-turbo-poppa pump with the twendy-slinko-booster and now all he had to do, was fit the sun roof. I"n case it gets too warm up there" he thought. His long time mate figs arrived.

"Wow" he said, from his extremely large naso-articla opening, under his most left antannae pit. "She's a beaut".

"I know, i know..." said Snaggle, muttering from under his pit. " Give her another cycle and she'll be away!"

"Can i sit in her" said Figs, excitedly. "Oh go on. Dont be mean"

Now let me tell you about Figs. Figs was a good friend, dont get me wrong. But at last cycle's wormwig fair, he dropped his flakkle-puss pop into the lava pond and ended up blowing half his antennae off. A very accident prone young Plossy. In fact, he was famous throughout his village as being a walking disaster.

"No you can not", Snaggle said. "You're an idiot". Now get that antannae off that handle and step away..." but it was too late. Figs was squashed in the cockpit, his viewers gleaming at the displays.

"I'll cut your antennae off til you're down to just the twelve" Snaggle shouted from beneath his pit, his naso articula spouting gastro fluid all over his tunic. 2if you touch anything.

A humming noise erupted.

"What have you done" Snaggle screamed.... (to be continued)

wwoooooooshhhhhhhhhhh. the rocket took off like a rocket. "arrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh" screamed fig, his viewers watering, as he hurtled up into the air. his rectal-shute shot waste products all over the cockpit and as he accelerated upwards, and the doors cosed, the smell was overwhelming. blubbering and crying, he shot out of the planet's atmosphere and into the darkness of space. having realised he must have hit the 'on' button, fig panicked. the combination of smell and the lurching of space made him throw up his loo-loo eggs all over himself. suddenly, two long tubes came out of the rocket on either side. before fig new it he shot like a bullet through space. when the rocket halted, all the gastric fluid and half digested eggs and rectal waste flew forwards and hit the wind shield. this made fig even more sick. suddenly a big shiny ship appeared. it was covered with lights and there was loud music coming from it. unknown to fig this was disco music and the aliens were called the Cher. the Cher ship beamed fig's little craft on board. he cautiously opened the door and was greeted by strange creatures. they were dressed in shiny fabric and their faces were all stretched back but wrinkle free. "oh" said fig."if i could turn back time!" at this the Cher creatures all started to sing and dance. one of the Chers got on top of a giant soopa-doopa cannon and started to swing it's long legs about. "argh" said fig. "this is hell..." as they started to shoop and doop.... (to be continued)