Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

William Shatner

:(

He looks good :clap::clap: :(

From which year is that? (It doesn't look new :( )

Mrs. Captain Picard

I was watching "Matchgame PM" on the Game Show network and look who was a guest:

0a.JPG

7a.JPG

That shirt looks very bad... Quick, someone tear it off in battle, then bring in a nice red movie jacket! :clap:

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

How did you get these pictures on your post? How can i do it?

I uploaded them to my internet host (Pics have to be hosted on the internet before you can post them) and then just used the tags to insert them into the post.

That shirt looks very bad... Quick, someone tear it off in battle, then bring in a nice red movie jacket! 

Rememebr it was the '70's lol

Hehe...Did He Win? 
He wasn't actually a contestant, he was a panelist. The contestant had to try to match the answers that the stars give. I don't think Shatner had any matches.

I hate Shatner. He sucks.

A little strong but I agree. Shatner is has become so full of himself he practically believes himself to be some kind of god. Same with Stewart, it's as if they both think they have made Trek all that it is all by them selves. It is Stewarts FEE, which will probably keep another NG film from seeing the light of the projector. Sorry if I offended any fans but that is how I feel about them.

I hate Shatner. He sucks.

A little strong but I agree. Shatner is has become so full of himself he practically believes himself to be some kind of god. Same with Stewart, it's as if they both think they have made Trek all that it is all by them selves. It is Stewarts FEE, which will probably keep another NG film from seeing the light of the projector. Sorry if I offended any fans but that is how I feel about them.

Since when have they thought this? I've allways believed that Shatner had an ego, but nothing to the effect you have said. The only problem I have with Stewart, is that he asks for too much money.

I've allways believed that Shatner had an ego, but nothing to the effect you have said.

That is your opinion, mines different. :clap:

I agree with Alterego to some degree about Patrick, however I can tolerate him more as he is a fantastic actor and (at the risk of sounding like a Star Wars fan) I foresee him doing another Trek film if the right script came along.

I have to agree about Shatner. I went to a convention with him as the main attractiion. He went out on stage talked for awhile (I don't rember how long now a hour or just a half) and then he just left no autographs or anything. I have gone to other star trek conventions and even when the one I went to that had Terry Ferrel and she had to be someplace else that day she made shure that everybody got an autograph and Shatner seemed to be only their for his pay it just seemed to me that he could care less that he was their.

yes shatner does seem to be full of himself, tis a shame really there is nobody that is sooo good, that they have the right to feel that good about themselves.

I not sure if he does have a big ego. I know he sounds like it and acts like it, but I have this feeling that he just thinks he's being funny. As for the autograph thing, it is really nice for actors to give them out, but should we demand it. It really alot to ask really. Most of us fans couldn't care less about other people. People in general are selfish with our time... why should expect anything less from an actor? I'm not going to rag him for that. Oh, and I think it is us who thinks actors are the gods... why else would we think so much of a stupid signature. I don't go around asking me friends for autographs.... sorry if I've offended anyone who likes autographs... its just that I personally don't really care about em'.

I don't go around asking me friends for autographs.... .... its just that I personally don't really care about em'.

Neither do I. Especially if the actor (tress) expects to be paid for it. Imo asking for money in exchange for a signature says: You're not a friend, your a customer. The only sig's from Trek stars we have were given to us as gifts.