Sign in to follow this  
Shrek

Movies

The Twilight Zone: The Movie

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

:waaaa::waaaa::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated:

As Steed is leaving for Armstrong's plant, he tells Emma, "If I'm not back by eleven-thirty, I'll stay for breakfast." Emma: "You don't eat breakfast."-"The Avengers", "The Cybernauts"

Escape From the Planet of the Apes

:assimilated::assimilated::waaaa::waaaa::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated:

(1st) Doctor: [speaking to Alydon] 'You wanted advice, you said. I never give it. Never. But I might just say this for you. Always search for truth. My truth is in the stars, and yours... is here.' -"Doctor Who", Episode: "The Daleks" aka "The Mutants"

whopic005.jpg

Solaris

:waaaa::waaaa::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated:

Chris Kelvin: Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong, and somehow I was wrong about everything.-Solaris