Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Best Episode of Season Three

What is the best episode of season 3?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best episode of season 3?

• Basics
    • Flashback
    • The Chute
    • The Swarm
    • False Profits
    • Remember
    • Sacred Ground
    • Future's End
    • Warlord
    • The Q and the Grey
    • Macrocosm
    • Fair Trade
    • Alter Ego
    • Coda
    • Blood Fever
    • Unity
    • Darkling
    • Rise
    • Favorite Son
    • Before and After
    • Real Life
    • Distant Origin
    • Displaced
    • Worst Case Scenario

In an attempt to find Startrekfans.net's all-time favourite Voyager episode I have decided to hold several polls for each season. The two with the largest number of votes from each poll will then go against each other in a grand final.

Two part storys are counted as one choice and storys that span over two seasons shall be included with the season in which they are concluded.

The votes from each poll shall be collected in after one week and the polls closed. This week sees episodes from the seasons three and four go to the vote.

Voting for Season Four can be found on the following link: http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=6933

Be sure to place your vote or you will only have yourself to blame if your favourite episode does not make it to the final!

Oh my gosh, so many good episodes, The Q and the Grey, Macrocosm, Before and After, it's difficult to choose. I finally went with Future's End, I tend to enjoy episodes that put the characters in situations that they aren't totally prepared to deal with.

There are so many great episodes here. I loved Basics, Flashback, The Q and the Grey, Before and After and Macrocosm. I voted for Macrocosm, this was such a great episode, Janeway marching around the ship with her phaser rifle, blasting the crap out of those macro viruses was fantastic. She really kicked butt in that episode.

The Q and the Grey was another one of my favorites, there were so many good scenes between Q and Janeway in this episode. I enjoyed any episodes with Q in them, he was one of those characters we all 'loved to hate'.

Its so hard to choose just one episode, I wish I could vote for more than one.

Linda

there was futures end, the Q and the grey, flashback, basics and worst case scenario, but i voted for Alter ego...not only because it is named after one of the greatest vice-presidents on the boards *suck up* but because it involved good story telling!