Sign in to follow this  
Goose

I have had a change of identity

Stardate:213806.7

Just in case anybody is confused I am Geranimo just changed my name.

Thanks again to VBG for doing so

Nice new name! Did it come from "Top Gun"??? In case anyone is confused, I'm Commander Bolivar with the new name of Captain Bolivar to match my rank... but I'm sure that was obvious enough!

P.S. Watch out for that MIG on your six!

Nice new name!  Did it come from "Top Gun"???  In case anyone is confused, I'm Commander Bolivar with the new name of Captain Bolivar to match my rank... but I'm sure that was obvious enough!

P.S. Watch out for that MIG on your six!

Stardate:213806.7

LOL no thats not were its from.Its been my nickname for a few years now.My Biology teacher gave it to me cause of my last name(Gossler)Everybody I know calls me that.Hell I even put it on my papers at school.

So i figured i would change all my internet sn's.

Oh.I never would have guessed,even with the same avatar.

I thought about changing my identity the week after I became a member here,as I wanted a Jedi-themed name (but I didn't feel to 'safe' joining a Trek fan site with a Star Wars identity :)....I'd had some bad experiences doing that).Sirius kind of grew on me after a while though,and now I am happy that I did not simply "vanish" and re-register with a new identity,as I was considering.

Well,nice to meet you all over again "Goose". :)

Yea I like your new name...  :)

Umm guys his sig still says 'Geranimo out'

;)

Stardate:213871.9

Ahhhhh I didnt even see that :)

Thanks for catching that :look:

Edited by Goose

Anyone who wishes to change their SN needs only to ask and supply the new SN exactly as they want it to appear. Oh yeah, and it must not be something another member is already using.

ok, i seen the posts in others saying goose, with soo many posts, and i started thinking who the heck is that. now i know, i like goose better, takes me back to the days of top gun, and a buddy of mine we called goose, his last name was gooseman.